ES Recruitment Drive
For real though, that guy's a dick. He prolly figured he couldn't win the fight straight up so he get wrapped, trapped, snapped.
Originally Posted by Iskenos View Post
For real though, that guy's a dick. He prolly figured he couldn't win the fight straight up so he get wrapped, trapped, snapped.

Hey thats mixed martial arts. Anything goes, anything can happen.
Leader of the Spyder House
Toribash Martial Artists
just a few moves I hit int he last week along with my usual breakdown.

footsweep single - I hit a high single and use this grip to reap the same leg like an modified osoto gari. With his leg reaped I ungrab and then secure a strong underhook grip on his back. I also let go of his head and switch to controlling his shoulder so he can't use this arm to post. With all these controls established, underhooked COG control, arm controlled, leg reaped, pin pressure, he is helplessly pushed to the ground despite his hip extending off the floor.

power cross (5) - For a while changed my power cross to not contract the wrist when loading up the punch. And I noticed I hadn't had any successful attempts with this move in a long time. So I'm in the final match of the tourney and I decide to chamber my whole arm: contracting the wrist and elbow, lowered shoulder, etc. Then i extend and raise all the previously listed joints and.....WHAM I'm 750 tc richer.

full guard (4) - A little bjj action against pill. He sets up a slow footsweep and I float over it and wrap his torso with a long guard. Since I don't need to worry about my base I go after his neck and become successful on the 3rd attempt.
Attached Files
striking - power cross (5).rpl (49.8 KB, 6 views)
bjj - full guard (4).rpl (74.3 KB, 6 views)
Leader of the Spyder House
Toribash Martial Artists
EZ
Attached Files
QA 1.rpl (36.3 KB, 4 views)
QA 2.rpl (27.6 KB, 4 views)
QA 3.rpl (50.0 KB, 4 views)
QA 4.rpl (33.6 KB, 4 views)
QA 5 (2 On 1 Grab).rpl (33.4 KB, 5 views)
Check out my Replay Thread! ! :D
Pulled a slick full mount, a couple hip throws, fireman's carry, and a sweep.
Attached Files
abd - full mount (1).rpl (68.2 KB, 8 views)
aikido - hip throw (1).rpl (40.9 KB, 5 views)
aikido - hip throw (2).rpl (35.4 KB, 4 views)
(╭ರᴥ•́)
Zwift my bro. Nice replays.

Judo foot sweeps, sacrifice throw, and a hip throw. A couple are wrestling mod replays.
Attached Files
Sweeplex.rpl (49.6 KB, 7 views)
Outer Block O Uchi.rpl (103.8 KB, 6 views)
O Soto Guruma.rpl (44.3 KB, 5 views)
Hip Throw 4.rpl (51.5 KB, 4 views)
Sit Back Throw.rpl (71.0 KB, 6 views)
EZ BuMp
Attached Files
2 On 1.rpl (46.7 KB, 5 views)
Leap Kick.rpl (49.9 KB, 5 views)
Leg Slip Fail.rpl (41.7 KB, 5 views)
Punch To 2 On 1.rpl (65.9 KB, 7 views)
Swap.rpl (44.5 KB, 5 views)
Check out my Replay Thread! ! :D