ES Recruitment Drive
If she was trans and had her face kicked in by an ogre
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
So, what are you guys studying (if anything) and where?

I know this is a totally random question, but whatever...
ORMO
just general studies but mainly in english (i'm from central europe). also took on spanish as a second language, pretty fun tbh
h
I'm doin' a BScN (bachelor's of nursing)

Western University
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
i'm doing jack shit in the university of nowhere

:^)

/me is a very successful man indeed
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Allow me to elaborate so you'll be less jelly: I've dropped out of uni twice, and am not having any luck trying to figure out what or if i want to study, or what i'll do if i don't want to study. I don't miss exams though, that's for sure. However, one thing i do miss is knowing what the fuck to do with myself besides sustaining basic life functions and passing time, so y'all got that going for you. :v
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Originally Posted by Shook View Post
Allow me to elaborate so you'll be less jelly: I've dropped out of uni twice, and am not having any luck trying to figure out what or if i want to study, or what i'll do if i don't want to study. I don't miss exams though, that's for sure. However, one thing i do miss is knowing what the fuck to do with myself besides sustaining basic life functions and passing time, so y'all got that going for you. :v

damn man, that sucks.
"Joining ormo should not be seen primarily as an achievement but as an indication of what your future could be". ~Pusga