Toribash
[-] Hamru- Your application is denied. Feel free to use our tiers system and reapply in a week or so
I don't give a flyin' fladoodle
Main Account Name: BlueEvil
Current Belt: Custom
Clan History: (DarkFighters) which later turned into [GerU], [eVo], [Alpha]
How I Rate My Aikido Skills from 1 to 5 (5 is best): 4
Describe My Aikido Play Style (3-5 sentences): improving all the time, using some techniques, trying to find other good playstyles to make my opponent confused and trying him to not find a good way to block it, whatever
My playstyle is in general different to others ppl!

Why I Want to Join Team Aikido (3-5 sentences): Playing this game for years, abd always has been part of it meanwhile. most ppl playing it cuz they dont get into other mods. plus i like to see all the ppl with the SAME playstyle. #boring#aint funny?

_______

Replays: really? meh...
Last edited by BlueEvil; Sep 6, 2017 at 12:37 PM.

Water Melon, Fire Melon, Earth Melon, Air Melon... The ELEMELONS!
Main Account Name: Roll20 (you already know who I am)
Current Belt: Green Belt/ Beansprout & NiteNite 2nd Dan (?)
Clan History: Godly (Co-founder), Nitro, Haunted, TGS (briefly), Im? (briefly)
How I Rate My Aikido Skills from 1 to 5 (5 is best): 4. Rusty obviously.
Describe My Aikido Play Style (3-5 sentences): A cautious and methodical grapple and sweep tactic for safe and realistic throws, slams, and saves. Vary from relax all to hold all depending on mode, though relax all tends to take a more offensive place in my style. The main goal is to move and manipulate the combatant in the least violent, smooth and realistic manner possible while looking cool.
Why I Want to Join Team Aikido (3-5 sentences): First of all, I already have two accounts in TA (unless you kicked me out ;-;). I like aikido. I like grappling. I enjoy improvising, trying new things, and kicking butt in the ring. Aikido is probably my favorite and most experienced mod in toribash. So, why not? This is my new main. I am pretty much equivalent to a 4th dan or somewhere in between. Skill wise, I can put up a good fight to anyone on a good day :L

Type an X in brackets if you agree to the following:
[x] I have reviewed Team Aikido's Knowledge Base and reached a basic understanding of Aikido Principles and Techniques.
[x] I agree that if accepted, I will be an active and contributing member of Team Aikido through posting in Chat, Replay, and Knowledge Base threads.
[x] I agree as a new member, I will read the Original Post of each thread before posting in that thread.
[x] I agree to represent the Aikido Team in the Toribash community, and to never shovel in a competitive multiplayer match, duel, or tourney.

Sign Here: BilboopX/Beansprout/NiteNite/Fruitcandy/Melodym/Roll20

Part II: I got a new cpu for college, so I don't have any replays whatsoever. I mean, I could delve deep into my previous TA applications for some goodies but . . . yeh.
Meh. I think I need to quit toribash for a bit.