Ranking
Originally Posted by patrickooo View Post
Never mind.

Anyway so 2 friends and I got on a lucky streak last Friday night, we won 4 straight ranked games and shut down a 4 winning prediction streak, woo!

and shut down a 4 winning prediction streak, woo!

shut down

new batch of immos
not that I'm getting any of that, but tell me what you think
Necro's ult is fucking sick, however the item itself looks kinda mediocre
finally an ET's immo, the effect will make it easier to predict the stomp tho
Creepy little wood children and maggot arm pudge
Please bring back Organiζations board
Why did you stop ?
Lets talk about the two new heroes
I wanna know more.

By the way, when I was posting here, I was begginer. Now, i'm w/ 1k425 MMR Xd and I have bought Battle Pass :3 it's level 22
Pushka: What is your actual MMR? Hum.. are you playing yet?
I like play with Necrophos and Riki. I use to carry with Necrophos. I don't like to do support with him :/
I think Necro is better carrying. Because he's a bit tanker(only early and middle game) in the late game he's counterable XD. I pick necro when my enemie picks Huskar or another lifesteal hero. Because the necro's ultimate can stop their lifesteal.
I don't want to let you down but you are still low at 1.4K MMR xd
On this account I got 3K MMR but my actual is 6K so if you need anything we can help.

Also about the 2 new heroes there isn't much to say about them since there's only one leaked video about them.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Thanks but I know i'm a bit noob, thanks for offer help.
Really, there is not nothing I am waiting more informations about the two new heroes. The fairy may be support.
Originally Posted by Perfect View Post
Pushka: What is your actual MMR? Hum.. are you playing yet?
I like play with Necrophos and Riki. I use to carry with Necrophos. I don't like to do support with him :/
I think Necro is better carrying. Because he's a bit tanker(only early and middle game) in the late game he's counterable XD. I pick necro when my enemie picks Huskar or another lifesteal hero. Because the necro's ultimate can stop their lifesteal.

Currently calibrating new account