Ranking
Originally Posted by Ancient View Post
...it's a real problem with WAPOW and KAPOW always being there...

mrw

AikidoBigDojo is a lame mod, where lifting/pushing/shoveling is so superiour to the way of bushido, since actually throwing someone leads to tripodding.

On the other side, Aikido.tbm is actually quite fun if both parties clap n stuff.

Taekkyon 4 lyfe.
Last edited by Swepples; Nov 16, 2015 at 04:57 PM.
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ok did you people completely ignore what fear said? The cheese tactics you guys are complaining about are not hard to counter. And if you would take the time to learn how to counter other than bitching you'd enjoy tho mod a lot more.
Originally Posted by Static View Post
Ok did you people completely ignore what fear said? The cheese tactics you guys are complaining about are not hard to counter. And if you would take the time to learn how to counter other than bitching you'd enjoy tho mod a lot more.

It's not really about not being able to counter those tactics. They just make the matches you play less interesting and diverse because these moves are used often.

i am a bird now - Lil B

Originally Posted by Static View Post

Originally Posted by TimmyboyG View Post
It's not really about not being able to counter those tactics. They just make the matches you play less interesting and diverse because these moves are used often.

Word. Can't counter shoveling with smooth moves
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I like the way the thread is about people who LIKE the mod yet people who don't like it still have to come in and share their opinions that nobody wants to hear.
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
the real question is, why do you love aikido big dojo so much?
>>I Hate My Life<<
I joined toribash since Apr, 2012
If you love aikido, you will love aikidobig dojo, I like greykido and when I played abd It was really easier... and It's the most popular mod for duels and the most fair one i guess.
Originally Posted by AcidoTB View Post
If you love aikido, you will love aikidobig dojo, I like greykido and when I played abd It was really easier... and It's the most popular mod for duels and the most fair one i guess.

how can any mod be unfair
unless it's actually made to be unfair
as long as your both equal distance apart and have the same settings
then the match is inherently fair
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
It's the most common mod to even make sense on the objective, next to aikido.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."