Ranking
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
Added one for K0hta since he doesn't know what fruit is.

stfu, I can ask for whatever I want, I'm a rebel.

The potato looks a lot better than your previous works, its easy to see the improvement there. Keep up the good work, and keep honing those skills. I can't wait until you get comfortable with your tablet and start making a new head for us to see.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
Thank you mate. Bringing Tablet with me to Indianapolis because surgery.

Should have more time there to doodle

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
ayy added cherries and avocado. mods deleted their posts, heh... again. but yeah. someone wanted a kiwi fruit hybrid with the animal, so... ill get to that eventually.

thanks guys.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
I mean, if you see the others, I don't go for spot on detail or perfection. I just make what makes me happy and I show you strangers. But thank ya

Yeah I know Kirito. You're fine lol. All it was, was just showing where I didn't color little things in I didn't care to go and fix since it looked fine anyways. Wasnt really cnc but it's all good

And suuuuuuure kousenpai, we'll see. :P

Been busy with work and all that bunch.

I am still getting to the Lemon and Lime forbidden love. Grape is done.

grape

Originally Posted by dengue View Post
I am having cancer with that fruit drawings from you, please let it die.

huh? are they that bad?

Either that, or he's being a turd about it. In any case, as i may have mentioned before, i wouldn't call them bad, just a bit unambitious (i mean, the grape is basically just a cartoony shaded circle with a face). Then again, with that coming from me, you might want to take that with a pinch of salt. :v
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol