ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Phinv View Post
Belt: Blue almost Brown
Favourite Mod/s: ABD, Aikido, GreyKido, Judo, Xspar....
Time range I'm usually on: Normally all day unless my friends come in for me.
Activity: Isn't time range the same? I'm all day on forums and ingame..
Something about me: I'm... I'm I don't actually know what to tell you about... the only thing I want to say is the reason I got banned is because of a very very stupid thing..... fine ill tell you I got banned because I tried to log in to hampa's account... yeah that actually happened... you can fight me ingame.. my replays aren't that good so yeah..

Oh yeah sorry..

I need to test you ingame when we can play?
Belt: black
Favorite mods: aikido and judo
time range: usually i'm on at night or in the evening but on holidays i can play all day if i want
activity: 3-6 hours
Something about me:my pets are 6 fish 1 chicken and a dog named cooper. my hobbies would be doing parkour
sorry my ranking is 2477 I think
Last edited by jumpingjax; Oct 2, 2015 at 11:25 PM.
Belt: White (Was 6th)
Favorite mod: Abd, Judofrac
Time range your usually on: 5-10 pm
Ranking: No rank
Activity: 7/10
Tell us about yourself: Hi, My name is Jake. I'm currently 15 years old. I have been playing this game for 2 years. My main account got banned due to shit posting. I was stupid at the time but not anymore . The clan looked legit and saw that you guys were recruiting so I figured why not apply. So here I am. You don't want to know more about me. You don't want to know ._.
Originally Posted by jumpingjax View Post
Belt: black
Favorite mods: aikido and judo
time range: usually i'm on at night or in the evening but on holidays i can play all day if i want
activity: 3-6 hours
Something about me:my pets are 6 fish 1 chicken and a dog named cooper. my hobbies would be doing parkour
sorry my ranking is 2477 I think

Hmm activity 3-6 hours a day? Week? Mounth?? Bad ingame already test you so rejected
I can fight today but I'm having a bbq I might not go just pm me ill keep on refreshing my messages...

PM me a good time for you I'm probarly going to be on all day..
Last edited by Phinv; Oct 3, 2015 at 12:20 PM.
hi
Originally Posted by Phinv View Post
I can fight today but I'm having a bbq I might not go just pm me ill keep on refreshing my messages...

PM me a good time for you I'm probarly going to be on all day..

Mkay ill pm you
Belt:2nd dan
Favorite mod:judo and spar
Time range your usually on: 3 hours for day
Ranking: 602
Activity:
Tell us about yourself: I'm French , I love Joking ; I often connect in the late after noon and weekens
Plz recruit me
Hmm good apply what about activity? Ingame(1-10) inforum(1-10)
-----
^^^^

Originally Posted by Krazeasty View Post
Belt:2nd dan
Favorite mod:judo and spar
Time range your usually on: 3 hours for day
Ranking: 602
Activity:
Tell us about yourself: I'm French , I love Joking ; I often connect in the late after noon and weekens
Plz recruit me

Last edited by MiszczToJa; Oct 3, 2015 at 10:44 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Belt: Blue
Favorite mod: Footmod, acrojoust, aikido,
Time range your usually on: Almost always on weekends
Ranking: ---
Activity:
about a 7/10 on forums, 8/10 ingame
Tell us about yourself: Well, I'm nice to all, and polite, but when it comes to game time, I'm very competitive. I love playing on sumo game modes, and jousting. I play other games too, but not as much as I play Toribash. I've only played for about a year, but I'm still pretty good in my opinion, because I've beaten countless blackbelts. Thank you for reading my application, and I'll see you around!
TEXT
Originally Posted by RemoFTW View Post
Belt: Blue
Favorite mod: Footmod, acrojoust, aikido,
Time range your usually on: Almost always on weekends
Ranking: ---
Activity:
about a 7/10 on forums, 8/10 ingame
Tell us about yourself: Well, I'm nice to all, and polite, but when it comes to game time, I'm very competitive. I love playing on sumo game modes, and jousting. I play other games too, but not as much as I play Toribash. I've only played for about a year, but I'm still pretty good in my opinion, because I've beaten countless blackbelts. Thank you for reading my application, and I'll see you around!

Ey Nice app i would really like to test you ingame. i can test you now if you want /jo TFR
Last edited by Vetz1; Oct 4, 2015 at 03:45 AM.
Sometimes you must hurt in order to know, fall in order to grow, lose in order to gain because life's greatest lessons are learned through pain.