Toribash
Originally Posted by Smaffy View Post
Jim Carrey is great actor)

I think he's kinda "forced" sometimes, but I like his movies.

Well, first, Al Pacino. Always brilliant performances, especially in "The Godfather" ♥.

After, Bryan Cranston for his excellent performance in Breaking Bad, one of the best series of the century, unfortunately didn't have much space to exhibit all their talent in Godzilla in my opinion, but was awesome. I admire him greatly , maybe that's because he was marked by Walter.

Jack Nicholson (The Shining) and Will Smith (Seven Pounds, The Pursuit of Happyness) to close the list.
Last edited by Larm; Jun 26, 2014 at 04:43 AM.
1. Jack Nicholson

Nobody beats him

Then there's actors like Steve Buscemi, Jeff Bridges, John Goodman, Leonardo DiCaprio, Daniel Day Lewis, Christopher Waltz, ...
f=m*a syens
this guy!

Last edited by Fire; Jun 30, 2014 at 10:06 AM.

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang
Originally Posted by Arglax View Post
Then there's actors like Steve Buscemi, Jeff Bridges, John Goodman, Leonardo DiCaprio, Daniel Day Lewis, Christopher Waltz, ...

he's great.
fargo, reservoir dogs, ghost world, monsters inc, the big lebowski, etc...

i love how you put steve, jeff and john together there... someone has been watching big lebowski?
It's my number 2 favourite film.
Number one is One Flew over the Cuckoo's Nest.
f=m*a syens
Originally Posted by Arglax View Post
It's my number 2 favourite film.
Number one is One Flew over the Cuckoo's Nest.

oh my, you have good taste.
I am strongly biased when it comes to Edward Norton, Kevin Spacey, and Leonardo DiCaprio. Sean Penn is one of the most underrated actors that get barely the attention he deserves (The Assassination of Richard Nixon, Milk, I am Sam).
Also the people Arglax mentioned.
How are you?