ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by HolyShrimp View Post
oh yeah, i h8 tht overr8ed garbage.

this too

what the hell
it might be overrated, but it's not 'the worst music ever made', you have the entire genre of rap to choose from if you want to find the worst music ever made. at least primus plays instruments
f=m*a syens
Originally Posted by Sean View Post

gmcfosho will never be bad
Originally Posted by DeakManiac View Post
This.....
God no

#Scar 4life

This one is actually horrible. (don't be fooled kids)

Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Originally Posted by Arglax View Post
what the hell
it might be overrated, but it's not 'the worst music ever made', you have the entire genre of rap to choose from if you want to find the worst music ever made. at least primus plays instruments

Wow, creative way to bash on an entire genre. You obviously have never heard of the Beastie Boys, Wu Tang, Pharcyde, Eminem, Run DMC, Charizma and more of that good stuff. Get yourself educated before you make random remarks, you obviously have no idea what you're talking about.

..Anyways, let me demonstrate how to pick out the rotten fruit of a genre:
Originally Posted by Arglax View Post
Wow, creative way to assume that I don't know those 'artists'.

Oh very clever, you're putting artists in quotation marks. So you must've heard of them then. Well tell me, what's so bad about these particular artists? Some of these belong to the most influential artists in the music industry. Just an example, it was Run DMC who was one of the first to introduce rock to rap and vice versa. Beastie Boys has been influential to not only rap artists but also iconic bands such as Sublime.
Last edited by Dilara; Jun 25, 2014 at 10:04 PM.

This entire album has been voted worst of all time by http://rateyourmusic.com/
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
Oh my god Manly Potato, I completely forgot they existed, I do remember now that they sucked serious seed.
Σ