Ranking
Original Post
Official Polish Toribas Website
Hello.

I am a great fan of Toribash and I have one question to You. I want to start new Toribash forum(and website in near future) for Polish users only and i wonder what would I have to do to create OFFICIAL Polish Toribash Community. Is there any chance for my future site to became official? I think that would bring more and more gamers from my country because there isn't any good Toribash site in my language. I wrote a mail to the toribash support with no response so I writing here.I am already an owner of toribash.pl domain and ill build (official or not) forum and site there but i would rather an official so I asking Makers what should I do then: How to become official?
Umm you could request an Polish forum.
And it looks like you speak English well, why be secretive with a Polish only forum, for polish only users..

Thats just me though.
hmm I wonder how much for the trademarks...

@Anesthetik My English is poor, trust me;] As for Your question I am a beginner web designer and i thought that would be a great project for me to realize Waiting for Official reply;]
Vermilion
Hi polish friend XD I made a biggest and oldest Russian site and i want to make it official too. I'll wait till ur site become official
I have an issue with the 'Polish users only'. Well, a Polish site wouldn't go amiss, methinks, but just make it primarily Polish, like this site is primarily AMERICATONGUE! (English)

In any case, I don't see why not make a fan site about the game, yo. I doubt Nabi's gonna run after your ass demanding thousands in copyright claims if you say how awesome Toribash is.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
Yeah, I'm sure they wouldnt mind you making a polish website and forums.
If it gets more people interested in the game im sure they would be happy about it.

Originally Posted by Qegola View Post
AMERICATONGUE! (English)

I lol'd
:D
Just dont try to make money off of it otherwise you could be paying dearly in the end.
Are you new to Toribash and looking to join a clan? Join [NEWB]
Clan Newb Toribash Thread
ClanNEWB.com