Toribash
Yes, it's noobish. You should be subtly tweaking your move to make it better.

However, someone calling you a noob for doing it is incorrect if they lost to you several times prior.
I agree.

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
I tend to switch between a couple of move sometimes using the same move many times in a row. If I get tired of using the same move I start to experiment usually ending in failure sometimes in victory.

I will get called names on occasion or have people complain that I am using a noob move but, I find the moves to be effective in most situations therefore I continue to use them. Besides, I belong to clan NEWB and am still relatively new at the game and don't know all that many good openers.

So they can call me noob all they want and bitch as much as they please, but I find it immature. Especially if they call me names after the "noob move" beats them in a match. It just makes me think they have the mindset of a 5 year old.

+Rep to hidingwarior for bringing this subject to attention.
Last edited by Hanuman; Mar 22, 2008 at 06:02 AM.
Although I do use a variety of moves, I don't see anything wrong with using the same move repetitively.

It may be noobish, but it works!
Tripstone says: heh
Tripstone says: clanless sucks
masterjepo says: Evolution isn't any better
masterjepo says: Cave man
I don't think it's that noobish at all. I think the main reason people get angry at people who use the same move is because if it beats their main move, they can't use it (over and over again) anymore and they get pissed that they have no idea to win. And in all honesty, I don't think that the belt will determine the "noobieness" of a player.

Originally Posted by RbLcK View Post
And in all honesty, I don't think that the belt will determine the "noobieness" of a player.

Truth.
I think it's veeery noobish to use the same moves all over, but it's ok anyway 'cause if someone uses the same moves againstt you over and over it's also quite noobish to lose
It's not noobish to lose.

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
I do get kinda mad when people repeatedly use the same move that is virtually unbeatable in certain mods, and i do yell at them sometimes, but then i apolagize becasue they can use it, and i figure i just need to find a way to beat it.. but its hard to find a way online lol.