Ranking
i lit sparklers in my living room ; D and then i blew out all the candles and my lol was quite tipsy and she was like "no! you little shit!" mission accomplished B)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
15!
It's Been A Good And Bad, Great And Rubbish, Brilliant And Terrible, Fantastic Year

B-Day!!!

*Pulls more tail then a special needs child at the petting zoo*
Happy birthday Hassan! How's it been going?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
happy birthday hassan(yeah i keep here,but i wait a discussion so i can chat :3 ).
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
Hello, remember me? I'm that one person.

How are you all doing?

(And happy birthday HASSAN2000)
Boerhae, making a glorious return!
Hey boerhae D <3 How yabeen?
'Haku is my lenshu senpai uwu' ~ Static
: D hey boer! It's been awhile how has it been going? ; D I missed ya
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Flamezy: I've been not too bad thanks. Came back from a fantastic 2 week holiday to Saudi on new years eve EVE (30th). I think I might have said about that already here but I'm not entirely sure. If so then I apologise :/. But I've had an exciting Christmas (Though I don't celebrate it). How was yours?

Victor Thank You Very Much! xoxox XD. Also, thanks for the games the other day - Me, you and Supra. It was great fun (Although I do remember you saying you weren't having a good day). You're really fun to play with.

Boerhae Cheers Bro!
*Pulls more tail then a special needs child at the petting zoo*
My holidays were pretty good. i went to Denver to visit my Aunt and it was quite fun. we were only there for 5 days tho then we came home and i lazed around for the rest of it lololol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]