Ranking
View Poll Results: How's your social life in school?
Sucks, I barely made any friends and dont know alot of people thereD:
1 Votes / 1.49%
I made a couple of friends, but don't really hang out with them too much.
9 Votes / 13.43%
I'm cool with everybody.
42 Votes / 62.69%
I just come to learn, go home, and play Toribash.
10 Votes / 14.93%
I don't go to school.
5 Votes / 7.46%
Voters: 67. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
How's school?
Hey, what's up guys? I haven't been on for ages because of school. How's school for everybody? For some people, they hate school, but I'm loving it. I'm in highschool now(freshman) and made lots of friends. I'm planning on joining swimming and track. I'm probably joining the football team next year. My homecoming is tomorrow and planning on dancing and having fun with friends. So I'm rating this school 9/10.

So, tell me how's school and maybe I could give some advice(my senior brother gave me all his tips). Some of you maybe like,"a freshman giving me advice? LOL!". But I'm a pretty mature and understanding guy.

Grade:
How many friends did you make?:
Popularity?(nerd,cool with everyone,popular,etc. And please don't lie):
Grades?:
Sports/clubs?:
How are the teachers(are they evil?:3):
Anything you want to add?:
school is so awesome, i don't even have to resort to stealing names from kickass
I OWE MILLIONS
I didn steal his name:P. When I was making an account, I was planning to make the name KickAss, but it was already taken, so I wondered who it was. But then I met him ingame.
Well I'm also a freshman. ^^

The first few days were complete hell because I kept getting lost, and sexually assaulted (lol) by the seniors. But after that rough patch it was smooth sailing.

There are quite a few of my friends in all of my classes which makes school much easier, and I also took all academic for my courses, but it turns out they are easier than elementary so I get like 80-98% on my tests easy. I pretty much make a new friend everyday, and I am moderately popular.

I was thinking about joining the football team, or the Archery team but I got lazy and didn't sign up. :C

And my teachers are fine, except my French Teacher. He is stricter than you'd ever imagine.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Interesting. I got lost for the whole first week. There are 6 floors in my schoolD:. But I learned all the shortcuts and stuff. I'm also moderately popular. I'm the class clown in Spanish class. I might seem boring online, but I'm pretty funny in real life.
I love school right now. (Freshman)
Making new friends everyday, chilling with older ones (Sophomores, Juniors, some Seniors)
Also making decent grades too.

You had 6 floors? Damn. I only have 4 and the 1st floor is the basement lol.
The first week is always scary because you think the Seniors are going to murder you or something, but once you find your way around, it won't seem so bad and then it'll get even better.

Freshman is probably going to be your best year.
Last edited by EviLock; Oct 1, 2011 at 05:11 AM.
Nooo thats not true at all I thought my freshman year was pretty good but once I became a junior I realized how annoying I really was you wont understand untill your an upper classman.
<Swyne> <3 Fleip
<3 SWYIE
School all good with me cept the random people that hate me for no apperant reason and i try to figure out why and they only hate me more, well just like how they say can't be friends with everyone.
Say: Eye Spell: Map Say Ness :3
Grade: 8
Friends made: 11 or more
Popularity: Normal I guess.
Grades: C-A
Sports/Clubs: none
Teachers: Most(Normal) Some(More evil than the evil guy in Saw)
BF4 PC: TerrorSketch
Planet Side 2: TerrorSketch