Toribash
Original Post
100k Video Tournament
Ok here it is a tournament i have personally set up for all you skilled video makers.

My clan Freelance needs a video so i am making this tournament to see who can make the best Freelance Clan Video

The winner will receive 100k
2nd place 30k
3rd place 10k

These are video replays here

and here for many more

Use these replays to create the video.

for a song somthing metal or fast would be preferred

Ends 30th March

Good Luck

Kai-Tiger

SUBMISSIONS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gzy1plxvnQ -kazzuma
Last edited by RiseAgainst; Feb 25, 2008 at 06:55 AM.
Yes, I think that is torbashs biggest problem right now. When things like this happens though, I think to solve the roblem with the noobs they should do one of the folowing.

Keep somthings with low prises like orc, chronos, gladiator for them.

Either that or, when people join TB they get 10k just for joining. Problem is though people will make accounts and send money to there main one.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

"In the end, it is always good,
If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

Total RedDevil Special Cookies Gained: 3
Total Cookies Gained: 1
Originally Posted by Patrick_Unrated View Post
Either that or, when people join TB they get 10k just for joining. Problem is though people will make accounts and send money to there main one.

No, nononono!
That just ruins inflation even more.
The simpler solution would be NO unlimited 1000tc booster.
<PlayerID666> samule is the coolest guy around
simpler solution: STFU and dont worry.

Back on topic now?
:D
YET what they... ffs... Okay look imagine this

You get a booster, you raise... ohhh 100k just for this situation. Then you realize you have so much you don't know what to do, so you give it off in a video tournament. Someone else now has 100k, you host a tourney and get another 100k. Nabi officials go "Oh **** there's 100k going around like every week!" so they raise shop prices. Rinse wash and repeat, other people get free toriboosters whom ALSO do the same thing. then even if new people get 10k eventually, they WON'T BE ABLE TO BUY ANYTHING, ****** the amounts of credits you get per buy will have to be boosted, not to mention you only get 5 tc per win. Yea, you're screwing over every new player to toribash. Congrats.
Last edited by Superstar; Jan 27, 2008 at 07:28 PM. Reason: Edited for language
-I am Unsatisfied.... the blood of children is not enough, no... I need fresher.... I need... TEENAGE PROSTITUTES!
-RelaxAll, for the soul, heart, mind, and any drug addictions you may/may not be suffering from!
"Also please note that sometimes the staff gets a wee bit pissy.
If you encounter a moderator when they're in a pissy mood, and you get banned... All I can say is: BAD LUCK" -Veb
There? Small right? Feel happier? Yes you do! OH YES YOU DO!... pls?
Originally Posted by Superstar View Post
YET what they... ffs... Okay look imagine this

You get a booster, you raise... ohhh 100k just for this situation. Then you realize you have so much you don't know what to do, so you give it off in a video tournament. Someone else now has 100k, you host a tourney and get another 100k. Nabi officials go "Oh **** there's 100k going around like every week!" so they raise shop prices. Rinse wash and repeat, other people get free toriboosters whom ALSO do the same thing. then even if new people get 10k eventually, they WON'T BE ABLE TO BUY ANYTHING, ****** the amounts of credits you get per buy will have to be boosted, not to mention you only get 5 tc per win. Yea, you're screwing over every new player to toribash. Congrats.

Exactly what I meant.
Ignoring this will do no good.
Originally Posted by Blam View Post
simpler solution: STFU and dont worry.

Back on topic now?

*Nods*
Oh c'mon.
How can we just let this go?

Yes, I think that is torbashs biggest problem right now.

Ok ne way, since zaa had to get us off topic, lets get back on topic. If you guys want to talk about this more make your own thread about it and talk about it there, but lets not flame this thread.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

"In the end, it is always good,
If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

Total RedDevil Special Cookies Gained: 3
Total Cookies Gained: 1
Originally Posted by Patrick_Unrated View Post
Ok ne way, since zaa had to get us off topic, lets get back on topic. If you guys want to talk about this more make your own thread about it and talk about it there, but lets not flame this thread.

Done.
Well who ever makes they video I think all replays that the Freelance put in I think at least 2 or 3 from everyones should get put in.
[ s p i r i t ]
SKATEBOARDER
wonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonk♥♥♥wonkwonkwon kwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonk

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]