ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Head Event!
Hiyo, Flubbah and Killerock here. This is an event for making a nice Head Winner gets a nice reward.

Here’s the competition guys.

Entry: You can only Enter your head for the competition 3 times.

The Prize: the prize is 500tc - 10k depending how good the head texture is, we’ll decide which head is the best.

The ending time: the competition ends on the last day of April (31st) so you have plenty of time to make the perfect head (Adelaide GMT time)

How to enter: When you want to send the head send the picture to (PM) Flubbah or Killerock, or you can add [email protected] or [email protected] and send the picture of the head on MSN. Also remember, the entry limit is 3 times
Hope you enjoy this event and have a good time making heads.
Last edited by flubbah; Mar 16, 2008 at 06:46 AM. Reason: Changing the prize money
Nice. ;)

And I meant no offense, it's just that when you see a person that isn't well-known in the community asking for TC for an event, it usually raises an eyebrow.
In the end you have like 30 awesome head textures and you pay only 500TC-10000TC.

Sounds weird :S
Originally Posted by Mordae View Post
In the end you have like 30 awesome head textures and you pay only 500TC-10000TC.

Sounds weird :S

In other words, they are only going to pay 500 TC, they just wanted it to sound like a lot so people would do the comp.
~®awksoniC
---
/.---------====/:::::=:=:::::\====---------.\
|..D.....A....\...../...|./.../’’..../”’\...|\..|...|.../’’’..|
|..l \.../..\....\/\/....l.\..._/....\,,/...|..\|...|...\_,'.|
\.---------====\:::::=:=:::::/====---------./
err...you really think wel would pay 500tc, no matter what?..? depends on what the head really is, if it has really good quality then it would get more than 8k or so, if its not so BRILLIANT like my head (kind of) then its probly about 1k tc etc.

@hidingwarior: Yes you have to make it yourself or you wouldnt be really earning the money now would you o.o

EDIT: but seriously im no noob, so i could pay heaps of money (only under the price range of 10k) so you cant say that me and killerock are morons just trying to get free heads, im just trying to make it more fun for you guys to play toribash =\
Last edited by flubbah; Mar 17, 2008 at 06:54 AM. Reason: Saying im no noob
The easy way to protect your head guys is just to use watermarks all over it. This protects your head from being stolen, and if you win, you can agree to remove it from your head. Protects from any potential scam.