Ranking
Original Post
The Games of Sir!
Hello ladies and Gentlemen out there, in celebration of the Sir clan getting kicked off we will be hosting our very own clan event! This event is open to everyone who is willing to pay the price of admission. The event will take place next Saturday and if we haven't rounded up enough people by then (15 people), than the event may be postponed a little. The mod is aikido big dojo.

The entry fee for this event is 1000 tc (1k) this will be paid to me (SirEvents), the winner of the event will receive 7k and the second place person will receive 4k.

Rules
No Flaming
No Spamming
No hateful comments
You will respect the other contestants

Contestants
Drekz
BleachMe
kball
Last edited by SirEvents; Oct 22, 2012 at 12:55 AM.
Lol tynx you know im in sending 1k
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

refund if it doesnt happen?
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

There will be a refund give it till Saturday, the contestants have been lowered to 10.
So your trying to make profit. if you are looking for 15 people, asking for 15k, 7k+4k=11k still 4k left, that should go towards the prizes I think If so maybe I will enter
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Yes we were looking to make a profit and donate it to our clan bank, nice catch. I haven't been on the computer for a while and most likely won't be back on till tomorrow so Ill make sure Tynx handles this. I'll talk to him about this.
*invade* mind if i use this idea to get tc for our clan its pretty good and i believe that we are soon to be clan allies so maybe we can have a joined one and split the profits that arent prize money?
PPL I LOVE XEON365 DEZARAI LEWIS862 CHOPPA5 DEAKMANIC OKASAKI123
I would enter but rules state all entry fee has to go to prizes. You are not allowed to make a profit from the entry fee.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]