Toribash
Original Post
Aikido Tourney! Winner Gets 1000 TC!
If you want to enter, click this link http://forum.toribash.com/tori_transfer_toricredits.php and send 125 TC to Torismashh. There will be 8 competitors, each of which will pay 125 TC to enter. 125 x 8 = 1000, so the jackpot at the end will be 1000 TC. After there is a winner, I will send them 1000 TC, and they have gained their prize. This is not a scam, and if it was a scam, I would probably get my ass destroyed by the admins. But anyway, I promise it isn't a scam.

After you send me 125 TC, post a reply to this thread saying that you payed me. After there are 8 competitors, we can figure out when I will host the tourney.

Now let's kick some ass!

ITS NOT BEGINNERS ANYMORE ANYBODY CAN JOIN IF THEY WANT! You will need to have won 20 games to send me TC but that isnt very challenging.
Last edited by Torismashh; Dec 23, 2013 at 10:21 PM. Reason: made an error
Keep in mind, they must play 20 games untill you can transfer stuff. Also, most people will just use an alt.

Another note: Most new players don't use the forum.
Wanna Join?
OK, I just changed a few things. Anybody can join if they want. So, I was wondering if you wanted to play. Reply when you can.