ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[TCT] The Clan Table

Welcome to TCT, a clan event sponsored by Aether.
(feel free to visit our board)

The Clan Table is an event in which toribash clans from all around the world will fight against each other to stay on top of the table. This will work similarly to the clan league, but it will not be a tournament which means if you lose one match, you always will have the chance to climb back up the table.

In total, all clans participating will fight up to 19 matches (you will fight all of the 20 clans once each). A win will grant 3 points, a draw 1 point and a defeat 0 points. The clan to stay at the top of the table by the end will be the victor, with the second and third places also receiving decent amounts of TC as prizes.

1st place - 100,000 TC
2nd place - 40,000 TC
3rd place - 30,000 TC

The table will regularly be updated after each match.

Round One [14/11/2013 - 7/12/2013]

Round Two [7/12/2013-CURRENT ROUND]

Here are the guidelines of each match:

• There must be at least 3 players representing each clan for each match.
  • A week will be given for each match. This deadline may be extended if needed but it is important to stick to them.
  • A match will be made up of 10 rounds in different mods, 3 in aikidobigdojo, 2 in taekkyon, 2 in wushu3, 2 in lenshu3ng and 1 in judofrac.
  • The clan to have the most wins of the 10 rounds will win the match.
  • One player may play up to 4 times only but not in a row (you must let someone else play the match after yours).
  • Replays will need to be provided as additional proof but will not be required if the leader (or a representative) of the losing team post confirming their defeat.

That's pretty much it for now, good luck for the event!
Last edited by TCT2013; Dec 15, 2013 at 10:07 PM.
New person to contact in phen is adam2332 or th3b3st4ev

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk
[Team Wushu]
Pm me any questions! I will be happy to help.
Good luck everyone.

Also, for proof, is it okay if I record all of the fights with Fraps?

And can we have members in spectate if they just want to watch the fights?