Toribash
Great replays, bro. You seem to get booms so easily. I like them all! 9.5/10 for all of them, keep up the good work.
You was very stiff in the air.
Everything else was perfect and awesome.
I liked the decap extra much.
I can't fucking write.

9.9/10
M I N I V A N
That was pretty original I gotta say.

The flip was great, and I really enjoyed the double elbow break, but It was a very messy, but it had really great hits and the flow was good.

Watch out for stiffness though, your arms were a bit stiff in some parts.

Ending transition, and pose were very bad though. :c

Overall great replay, 8.4/10
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Well, I must say, that replay was simply amazing, the movement, the booms were magnificent, everything else perfect, I wish I could say more about it, but I don't really see the need to criticize anything. 10/10

*Requesting CnC
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[Atlantic] [Ethr] [Team Australia]

12:18 AM - Sonic: I fucking want a bisexual pride flag cake.
Dear Hacks... I am sorry to say this, but I'm forcing you to sleep with me. I love you... This mating call known has a "replay" has caught my heart, marry me again, I wish to be with you.

This is one of the most beautiful mating calls I have ever encountered, I wish to know more about your species.

We could sit on the hills and watch the sunset, have children and grow old together.
Sold my dog to join RRO
Fu hacks you have so many lovers... I can't stand sharing you with an other guy. Its killing me... Don't you ever call me again.

also awesome replay
[ORMO] [OLDA] [The Team] [The JHX Experience]
Good day Dr. Freud