Ranking
Front pockets are obviously better because its harder to steal them and they dont break there.
But im forced to put my wallet in my back pocket cause I don't want to buy a new pack of cigs every time I sit down.
Moral of the story is, you can easily steal money from smokers
You can't fight change. You can't fight nature.
I might be the weird one here, but I never put anything in my back pockets. I hate the feeling of something rubbing my ass everywhere I walk.
If only everyone could be as sexy as me
Exciting to be necroposting, haven't done this in a few years;

Sony released some research on the radio disturbances caused by phones in organic matter before the whole "don't water your plants with microwaved water" controversy. They recommended that you do not carry your phone close to your family jewels, but most of the report were washed and no real followup was published until a clown named Grudzinskas from the UK released a few statements that carrying your phone in your front pocket will, I'll quote, “We think this is being caused by a heating of the sperm from the phone and by electromagnetic activity.” on the topic of reduced male fertility in the UK.
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
There is no way you do that.

Also, I wear cargo shorts which are obviously the best kind of pants; you have so many pockets, you forget that you have back ones!
Be Unique. Be Textured.
I am with Ronan 100%. I wear gym shorts under my pants, and I put everything of value inside their pockets.
No lie, it is not as restricting as it sounds. Then when I go to the gym I just put my stuff in my regular pants and stick em' in my bag.
I now feel I have an eternal bond to Ronan.
Also, if I didn't do this, definitely front pockets, no questions asked.
geez guys, I'll definitely start using this gym short thing AHAHAH
I live in brazil and it has been kinda caotic over here, last year I've been robbed 4 times.
I normally use the front pockets for my wallet and my underwear for my cellphone :P
"valuable shit" is quite the contradiction :')

haha! anyway. yeah, front pockets for me.
~ The past was once the present, but the present can never be the future. ~
Mistakes don't determine your future.

You know you wanna read me

[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic3008822_3.gif[/SIGPIC]
probably front pocket, back pocket a bit risky
Nos deram espelhos e vimos um mundo doente..