Ranking
symmetrical boomhits are my fetish. how you managed to do that so smoothly and quickly i will never know. absolutely buttery!
your pose however needs work. the bent lumbar helps with balance, but it looks almost.. noobish i guess? just my own opinion though, nothing to take to heart.

here's my first good tricking in multiplayer i'm finally starting to improve, plus a staff replay!

i should mention that the whole tricking was done in 10 tf )))
Attached Files
[t] navi and tekass trick 1.rpl (336.5 KB, 6 views)
Karbn - Staff.rpl (342.7 KB, 5 views)
test_staff_spar2.tbm (2.2 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Navi; Jul 30, 2018 at 05:14 AM.
Staff: sure is one of the most awesome things I've ever seen in this game. Your control over the staff is amazing! Not only being able to never lose grip of it, you even managed to keep a continuous flow and high speed. Absolutely perfect, the transitions of the staff all over your body is my favorite thing in this replay.

-1 point because of the static arms before corking though, but that's completely understandable

tricking mp: at first nothing is special about it, the first setup looked ok but really well done, first trick didn't impress me much as well. After your scoot everything looks way smoother.

The scoot to cork thing deserves a highlight, but the whole thing is really good for a mp replay :^) good stuff

most recent wip of my spar, I can predict some bad cnc's due to slowness, stiffness and lack of control, and you can tell me that anyways. But I think the fighting itself is actually going well, except for the lack of contact (I can't fix that anyways, I don't know how to balance anymore).

My favorite thing in this replay and the reason I'm posting it is the tumble I did, I'm really proud of myself
Attached Files
selfspar #4 (v0.2).rpl (1.07 MB, 7 views)
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I like that.
The only thing is...i feel like there's some lack of action. It'd be better if your moves were swifter and you managed to do more action. It feels like it's more of a tricking replay.
But some stuff i'm in love with: That lil spin kick you did before 1117, that god damn sick spin at 834, and that flip at 627.

And that's just it i can say, rest is ok at my eyes.
-----
a collab i did with Kurokaen: UkeBuster
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
well, I'll just point out some badies that don't really affect the replay rate at all, but should be mentioned, since this replay is really sick but doesn't get enough attention
I didn't cnc here before because we already had a snipchat about that long ago

First thing, even though the opener kick was dope and lighting I don't think it had enough impact to the replay since you covered up his lifting purpose with your arm.

Around frame 1000 with the grab manip, I think your arms remained still for too long.

Around frame 700-650 too many momentum change because of your chest

Around frame 500 that headspin got boring to watch after it lost momentum and you didn't move instantly, letting it lasts longer than needed

with this I'm done with bad cnc's. I can't even point all the goodies, but there's nothing completely new about your (victor and kuro) positives. You don't seem to struggle to move around uke and your own tori around to make the replay more energetic, or vivid (I really can't find a fitting word), giving a feeling that you have good control of the game without even thinking.

I don't even have to mention your dms.

Here is my most recent replay. It's a manip, as the replayfilename says so, enjoy.

this thread is officially revived, let's try to keep it up guys. Replaymaking is one of our cores!
Attached Files
Manip #1.rpl (693.5 KB, 9 views)

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

So i've watched this in Discord many times man.
I'm in love with it.

Its actually and insane manip with some neat hits, and some pretty clean dms.

So opener was pretty good, but i think it was a bit slow, but the transition from the opener to the manip itself was pretty slick.

Manip itself. Was just great, i love the hits, they were just good. The only thing i don't like is the sudden head flops at the mid/early stages of the manip, and the momentum change and 520, you kinda went ruff, and it was just too obvious but thats ok.

And the you kinda manip'd Uke's torso which was a neat addition, pretty nice decap.

9/10

Just gonna post this here.
Attached Files
oc.tbm (3.9 KB, 3 views)
I loved your manip, the consistency of it looked great including your dm's, the opener was pretty good too.

But, at 488-467 I think the overextension didn't look very well.

And at the end, I actually wanted to see the dm you were going for and see the leg extend out, rather than exploding as soon as it hit the joint.

But overall, really good replay, sorry for my bad cnc. xd

But anyways, just to finish my trial, here's the replay I had been making within that time, with lots of laziness.
Attached Files
End of it.rpl (1.83 MB, 8 views)
solar_temple_intermediate.tbm (36.3 KB, 7 views)
Some type of stick figure animator or somethin
Discord:Tedster789#0001
Let's go for a proper CnC then, my friend (I have 5 minutes to finish typing this)

Opener is perfect, your running is clean, fast and effective, just a little stif imo and I'm not a fan of the bending. Still 10/10

Now comes my favorite part of this replay. Dude, you was insane doing all this trick thing with flips and everything else, I don't know what to say, this is just amazing and your flow is amazing. My favorite part of my favorite part is when you frontflip with that slab flowing AMAZINGLY, absolutely awesome man. 10/10

Nothing special about the run next, but you get extra points from me for recovering balance so fast and so easily.
I really don't like your start up to drop that box, but I love your follow up with the trick fitted perfectly. I would just complain about the ending of the trick, most of the landing you just kept your arms still. 6/10

Your running next is a little clumsy next and you had to rearrange your legs several times to avoid falling towards but that's mostly due to your bending while running (I have no idea how you can run looking to the floor =_= ). But worked well anyways, even though I believe it was rushed and you could do better. 8/10

The way you pose oofs me but it worked well, but looks a lot lazy and rushed. 6/10

Overall 9/10 replay

sorry for giving scores^

I kinda hate that, but I can't point in details now what it looks like to me because I'm running out of time. Anyways, great job with this replay man!

talking about parkour, I'll post my TK's (Karbn's parkour org) apply replay wip here that I'm really proud of so far
Attached Files
Tk_Practice_Pk.tbm (20.0 KB, 3 views)
tk parkour9.rpl (899.6 KB, 5 views)

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

update
Attached Files
tk parkour16.rpl (1.42 MB, 3 views)

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

finished
Attached Files
TK Practice Parkour.rpl (2.22 MB, 7 views)

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]