Ranking
Original Post
(Nitro) Recruitment Thread
Here you can apply for Nitro!

I would prefer a free-form application explaining why you want to join, anything about you that is interesting, your belt must be above brown, any alternative accounts, your GMT, past clans, bans/infractions, and what use you could be to Nitro. Make sure you mention that you love us, or you will be auto rejected. Good luck out there and have fun!

(This is only temporary, it will be advanced more in the future.)
FOr the sake of you guys this is what an application should look like. This was mine when I applied to Grim Reapers and got 5 yes and 0 no.

Example application

Last edited by Frost; Mar 23, 2014 at 06:50 PM.
. LETS GET FUCKED UP
Application for Nitro
Main: WarCrisis Alt: Warz0n3 Both accounts have brown belt I believe.
I plan on joining Nitro for the sake of joining a clan and to help them out. This will be my first clan. I have can no bans or infractions of my knowledge and I play 100% legit. I hope for the best of Nitro!
+5GMT
Originally Posted by WarCrisis View Post
Main: WarCrisis Alt: Warz0n3 Both accounts have brown belt I believe.
I plan on joining Nitro for the sake of joining a clan and to help them out. This will be my first clan. I have can no bans or infractions of my knowledge and I play 100% legit. I hope for the best of Nitro!
+5GMT

Horrible application, horrible grammar, not enough information.
Definate no, and you are missing something vital.
. LETS GET FUCKED UP
My bad. The rest of the info is down below.
I am only 12 years old currently and a very experienced gamer. I know some things about clans. I play toribash everyday and from 4:30pm to 9:00 pm on weekdays and whenever on weekends. I will paticipate in clan battles when I am notified.
-----
I love nitro. (forced) :c
Last edited by WarCrisis; Mar 23, 2014 at 07:03 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by WarCrisis View Post
My bad. The rest of the info is down below.
I am only 12 years old currently and a very experienced gamer. I know some things about clans. I play toribash everyday and from 4:30pm to 9:00 pm on weekdays and whenever on weekends. I will paticipate in clan battles when I am notified.
-----
I love nitro. (forced) :c

Still a no from me
. LETS GET FUCKED UP
Hello, my name is Mezurashi. I am 14 and I've had many accounts over the years; via Shadow5664 my first and Sonakai my official 2nd. My first account had been hacked when I was trying to login in chat, and my second is still here. I wish to refresh my Toribash days with a new name and a new clan, and I believe this is the best one to start off with. I used to be in Zone for a little while, then I believe I moved into some other clans. I'm not sure since it has been a 3 year span, but I was in some nasty clans. Most of the time we'd be fighting on forums for power and every clan I got into became corrupted and died.

Living in California is a pain, but with some games, including Toribash, help me get through this rotting and stinking place. My personality is of being nice and wanting to help people out. I wish to do the regular or even more of the requirements in this clan to help it get official! I turned back to Toribash for confidential reasons; or private reasons, and I remember how this game made me feel at home. So, I wish I can help you out!
Well, my name is derrick, I'm an orange belt.....(According to my skill level...im not.) And I want to join Nitro for a chance to forward the clan in the clan chart up to the top 5.

Hope you consider....And I was fighting Flyance... Ask him about my skill level.
I would like to join Nitro cause its 1. An awesome clan name and it seems cool. I am 14 years of age and I have been playing for 2 years starting in the 2011 my best global rank that I can remember was around 200 back in 2012 and my judo rank was 7. My prev clan was Lux it was good to me for a while until everything went bad..

I live in Nebraska in the US of A, I have alot of experience but I have had some breaks as my main account was perm banned from some trading issues.

~BrutalLegacy