Toribash
Original Post
mr.grafix? wtf?
ok so my toribash works perfect on the low graphics with 60 fps and on high graphics 20 fps and it was good all awesome time playing and i was having fun so i left the game , closed up my pc and went to sleep
next day oh next day the shit happened

i opened toribash and suddenly it was lagging as fuck i was like wtf happened to my pc so i restarted the game over and over again and its still on 10 fps
restarted my computer and still 10 fps i tried every single thing i can do but nothing happened
so i was like ''what happens if i try the game on high graphics?''
tried the game on the high graphics and suddenly it didnt even open the high graphics it just opened ot on low graphics with same 10 fps

please please please please please someone halp me bcaz i cant play the game like that
Power Punch
Have you tried running a cleaning program, such as ccleaner? or running a virus program?

If it isn't that then I would suggest one of your parts in your pc is crapping out.

When you were on the pc was it hot out? Because you could of overheated one of your parts causing it not to run properly.
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
yes i tried the virus things

and yeah maybe that because i play alot on it ''about 7 hours sometimes''
what do i do?
-----
but yesterday it didnt heat
Last edited by mody9; Jul 26, 2016 at 03:53 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Power Punch
Originally Posted by mody9 View Post
yes i tried the virus things

and yeah maybe that because i play alot on it ''about 7 hours sometimes''
what do i do?
-----
but yesterday it didnt heat

Well it depends on whether your pc is a laptop or a Desktop, and if you still have a warranty on the laptop or desktop.

And what are your specs of the pc? that way I could have more information about the overheating and what amount of space/air fluctuation it has.
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

its a desktop
specs 2gb ram , cpu 3.16 ghz , intel core 2 duo , 64 bit

does that help?
Power Punch
hmm it being desktop will make it easier to work on if you do have an issue with the pc.

How many fans do you have in the pc running? because I could see it staying somewhat cooler if the specs were better, but Toribash might be stressing your specs to the limit.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

i have only one fan

and its not only toribash thats like that i had terraria running perfect before and the same happens
but what confuses me that i have wolfteam and its a 1st person shooter like cs and im running it on max graphics and it doesnt matter its on full fps

0.O
-----
and brawlhalla same works perfectly
-----
and gta san andreas is running on full fps too O.o
Last edited by mody9; Jul 26, 2016 at 04:18 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Power Punch
Have you tried deleting everything and reinstalling toribash?

Maybe the customs folder or something is lagging you, but I recommend you get more than one fan because you will probably overheat with that.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Its problem with ur graphic card if your pc is running perfectly..

Try reinstalling graphic card drivers..If its Intel graphic card then download this program

http://www.intel.sg/content/www/xa/e...rt/detect.html

It will automatically detect your graphic card drivers and install it for you and u need to restart ur pc..

Other than that if u dont have intel graphic card or if u have AMD or Nvidia then try manually install them from your graphic card manufacturer's site..
Na sahi kuch magar itna to kiya karte the
Wo mujhe dekh ke pehchan liya karte the
do you remember if you installed or updated something before
it started lagging?
like software said,it could be a driver update that went wrong.