ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
New Threat Rising To Africa
Welcome,I Am In Need Of Assistance.You players Must Help Me Resolve A Growing Threat In South-Africa.His Name Is Julias Malema.He causes Riots.Should He Be Killed Or thrown In jail?
(Note:He Is In Line To Be Presisdent And It Could Cause A Extreme riot If Any Of The Sugestions Are Above This Sentance Is Achieved,So Should Me And My Fellow South-Africans Take A Stand Against Him?Renember:Our goverment Are On His Side And He Is A Racist.Any Advice?
If I were in africa, believe me when I say, I would assassinate him for you.
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
I'd protest against him if there aren't any consequences. Fight for your rights, racist people don't belong in a government.
He should be thrown in jail depending on how serious his riots are. If they end up killing over 20 people he should be locked away forever or something.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Yeah, kill him. Then learn to not capitalize the first letter of every god damned word :/
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop