ES Recruitment Drive
"A guy who kill humans isn't a human anymore." ~Xatar
(translated).
Everyone have other opinions about it.
I think he can life , but in prison.
This Qoute is really good.
Originally Posted by Takkrala View Post
nobody deserves to die. + the death penalty or death itself is just a cheap way to get out of punishment.

<ego>holy fuck a bat is in my room
- ego quit (Ping timeout)
I think we should just execute the guy, most people who are mentally ill are fully prepared for prison as they are insane enough to kepp themselves some sort of company or they can just sit, sit, sit, and sit.

And not everyone is such a bad ass and aren't afraid of dying. You would be amazed what a human would do to survive, especially one who has an agenda to finish.

Just imagine, if we had hitler in the cells because a few hippies didn't believe death was punishable enough even though it benefits us never having to deal with they guy again or even have to pay taxes to keep the guy in jail.

Some people, Death is Punishment.

Only those who have tortured, should get tortured.
Last edited by T0ribush; Apr 7, 2011 at 08:28 PM.
Yes, he should.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
Ok but what if killing him is the only wayI mean He might even commit suicide when all his men are dead.Or he escapes?Kill the mofo.
Looks up 2:[Auskingd0m],[Venuuk],[Toast],[Ninjabent],[Festus],[Kobolt],[Oblivion],[kaszanas] and[BenDover]
Originally Posted by T0ribush View Post
I think we should just execute the guy, most people who are mentally ill are fully prepared for prison as they are insane enough to kepp themselves some sort of company or they can just sit, sit, sit, and sit.

And not everyone is such a bad ass and aren't afraid of dying. You would be amazed what a human would do to survive, especially one who has an agenda to finish.

Just imagine, if we had hitler in the cells because a few hippies didn't believe death was punishable enough even though it benefits us never having to deal with they guy again or even have to pay taxes to keep the guy in jail.

Some people, Death is Punishment.

Only those who have tortured, should get tortured.

Oh so you think that death is punishment ?
the one thing is that he knows he will die that or that way so he's fighting ...
He will be killed by rebellion or just hanged on the gas station just like Benite ...
and he propably know that he will.
So i think they should give him a good kick in the ass enough and take him to prison giving him small ammount of food etc.
Their problems won't be solved when they will kill him ...
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
Originally Posted by masterx2 View Post
Ok but what if killing him is the only wayI mean He might even commit suicide when all his men are dead.Or he escapes?Kill the mofo.

now you're just searching for cheap ways to let you're voice be the one everyone agrees to.

also, wether you let the guy live or die. it doesnt matter to the rest of the world (aslong as he is caught etc.). because again im going to say he only benefits from it when he gets killed. as its just a cheap way to get out of punishment.
Last edited by Takkrala; Apr 7, 2011 at 09:41 PM.
Killing him would be futile.

Mainly because killing him doesn't change what he has done, only what he could do.

Might as well let him sit in a cell for the rest of his life if it comes to that.
My seniority means you should probably just agree with everything I say
But the thing is, when they're shooting it's easy way to hit him ... and catching him will be very difficult tho ...
he will just hide and hide and hide when he will know that someone wants to kill him and he's close ...
or he will just do suicide ...
cause he knows that they will kill him anyway in their anger he won't have any legal judge on him ...
and he can get accidentaly killed in the bomb site ...
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
they shouldnt just kill him they should torture him after all wat he done to his country...
its just like he want fuck his own country before he leaves coz he knew its his end
Ayyyy