Toribash
Original Post
Good/Selective head textures
I am especially looking for head textures from artists like avwave, aveance, membrain, vermine, pate5, nightmare, kungfujc, ovah9000, mantrain, alphasonik, ferrock, bendover and so on.

You can offer here or via pm / query ( on irc)

The price will depend on the head and I would like you to offer first.

I will also take in consideration art from other texture makers but only if it's good enough and not overpriced.

Edit: To prevent any scams or steal attempts ( and for entertainment purposes) I now keep tabs, etc. on my Sets and Heads on the link below

Last edited by Zalmoxis; Oct 24, 2011 at 05:57 PM.
I've been trying to sell a few simple cartoon heads. If you're interested you can click the link in my signature that says "my cartoon heads." I have prices on all of them but feel free to haggle if u see one you like and I might go down.

512 made by Deridor.Recolor is available for 1k

[A] Epic Robotic Head
Made by Procopio.512.Recolor available for 1k.

Just by living, people hurt others without even realizing it. So long as humanity exists, hate will also exist. There is no peace in this cursed world. War is just a crime paid for by the pain of the defeated...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Only heads?
I have a set made by Gabiel.
Just by living, people hurt others without even realizing it. So long as humanity exists, hate will also exist. There is no peace in this cursed world. War is just a crime paid for by the pain of the defeated...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]