Ranking
Well, it seems I've made the tc back, and I intend on keeping it, if you guys are still interested in making the set then I'd really appreciate it. GL if you guys are going to do it.
I'll say, like I say to other duelers, as soon as the tc is in our hands for safekeeping I'll start. Otherwise, no.
If I get 1mil and send it to you guys for safe keeping can I make a request?
probably depends on how interesting the request was, and how active we felt like being at the moment.
Yeah he facebooked me, I am willing to work on this if we can get a group together with a proper plan on how to divide work.
All the different shading styles and ways of working is just not super tactical..

If we can work smart, I'm totally down.
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.
yeah, he also got in contact with me about it, yiaz, PM me your steam name and il get us all together to do something or whatever.
will bug you all when i get a plan together.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Uhm, you don't have to come up with a plan by yourself.
We can all think, you know.

How about we do a quick brainstorm session on either steam or another program which allows us to easily organise group chats?
I'm an artist.
plan/plans
ideas in general, i just wanted to have some options available befor things got going.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Sure, I can see that, but as this is a collaboration set between artists, I'd say coming up with a plan is the most important thing we should share.

Also, who will definitely be working on this?
We need to create a list of people working on this so we know what to expect.
This should be our no.1 priority.

He's paying us a lot of money for Toribash standards so the least we can do is work professionally.
I'm an artist.