Ranking
Original Post
[REQ] Trampoline
Hello i want to request a mod for you guys hopefully make.

i want it like this. It does not have to be that big but. Do what you can

Thanks and goodluck
[Fr4me] [Lotramus] [Dharmahn] #Sparring #Parkour #ReplayMaker
A great idea, though toribash is very limited when it comes to modding. Yes you can just have one square object that can bounce up and down for a single trampoline but it would be incredibly difficult to actually control your tori.

I say this due to elasticity of a trampoline and how you jump on one. Now if it were 6 squares connected by joints to make one section, it may work. Even then it is hard to say if it will work properly.

Remember, we only have 16 objects that are non-static to use out of the 120. ( for some stupid reason.. ) .
I support this but Its gonna be hard to make you could make it simple and have green outlines that you don't bounce and black ones that you can and do a few of them which would be really cool. Just a tip for anyone that will have a go at this
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[UBO] [TMM] [FUTO] Leader [OSHI] [TTO] [Monk]
i said that does not need to be that big. Make it how small you want. And how simple you want. If it is gonna be done i whould be so happy.
[Fr4me] [Lotramus] [Dharmahn] #Sparring #Parkour #ReplayMaker
I'll have a go at it, But as TRichard said, 16 non static out out the 120, will limit the possibilities.
|Evil|
I don't exist