ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Problem with GUI textures
Hi, i got a problem with GUI textures.
i bought the items, splatter, background, etc.
i upload the pictures, and i uploaded them like 5 days ago. but they upload wrong, like the header is duplicated, the background isnt the one i put, and there are a lot of weird things, can you help me please?
thnkz
Gio

here is an image (sorry for size)

Last edited by BirdFluBank; Mar 12, 2010 at 07:44 PM.
BirdFlu's storage and sales account
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Delete your folder in custom, start the game, download your textures again (make sure the files are in your custom folder) then restart the game. That should sort it.

Also make sure your graphics driver is set to a quality mode rather than performance.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
i did it, i got a Ge Force 8800 GT, i run tb with shaders, 60fps, no lag, i did what u said skul, and no, still that problem.
i really dont know what to do.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I can only think of three things it could possibly be.

1. The downloaded images are iffy, open them in an editor to make sure they're fine. It could be what you're seeing is exactly what's been downloaded.

2. Open the Nvidia control panel, find the image settings adjuster & set it to "let the 3D application decide".

3. If you're running the game fullscreen make sure you have the game set to run at your monitor's native resolution (or same as the desktop), for whatever reason it can cause issues for some people.

TBH I can't see a solid reason for it happening. :s

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
I can only think of three things it could possibly be.

1. The downloaded images are iffy, open them in an editor to make sure they're fine. It could be what you're seeing is exactly what's been downloaded.

2. Open the Nvidia control panel, find the image settings adjuster & set it to "let the 3D application decide".

3. If you're running the game fullscreen make sure you have the game set to run at your monitor's native resolution (or same as the desktop), for whatever reason it can cause issues for some people.

TBH I can't see a solid reason for it happening. :s

1 :i dont understand.
2: the config was like that.
3: not full screen.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

He means that check your custom folder, see if the images are right, if not then replace them.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!