Toribash
Yo guys. I didn't feel like posting up until now, but I read everything. I have uni once a week and it was canceled this week because of events, lol. I paid 120 euros for 4 days of uni, lol. I only have complicated theory so it isn't fun yet.

I'll buy Overwatch if it gets cheaper. I don't spend that much time on pc so it ain't worth. I didn't get a bf1 beta code, I even installed everything before because I was excited about the beta. Oh well maybe next time.

I went to a freshmen party yesterday and I fucked up. I feel so bad, I was supposed to have fun. My old classmate before the event was like yo, I need help with finishing this 1,5 liter bottle with orange juice and vodka, so I chugged most of it and was out almost for all of the night. I hadn't drunk anything alcoholic for like 3 months and mostly didn't drink all year so I completely forgot how much I can take in myself. I was probably functioning for an hour or so before I started blacking out. Feels bad man. I didn't do anything stupid at least. It was like my first party in like half a year, lol.
I have pretty low tolerance for alcohol myself, a shot or two is enough to make me red. I just stick to soda in parties haha.
Nice muscles, man. I'm jealous of the pecs. Haven't seen you for a while. How are you?
I finally started going to the gym. I'll start doing body weight only after I reach my current goal. Breakdance and lifting doesn't go well for me. Been getting injuries since I started. I know that my form is clean but I probably overuse some muscles. I go to the gym 3 times a week and practice powermoves almost everyday so there's almost no recovery for some muscle groups. Hopefully by summer by body will look decent so I can finally move to body weight workouts. I'll probably be able to condition my body properly so it won't hurt when learning new moves.
Ay Ubi, I've been chillin in Herceg Novi for the past 2 months since I cleared all my exams. Second best in the generation in my uni ;) Other than that, just gains lel.
Hmm.. what is your current goal? I believe you should do bodyweight first and once you get a good base (which I believe you've already got) hit the gym. Your form is probably not clean, which you will learn in time. Not sayin that you're a retard or anything hahaha everybody starts with shit form you know I mean, you could be doing it right, but you're really gonna hit the muscles in about 2 or 3 years, once you get the mind muscle connection. But anyways, I believe the injuries are not from the gym solely, but prolly your power moves :P Also, If you practice 1 power move a session, rearrange the workouts so you get rest for certain muscles
What are you studying? Is this your first year?

Idk I realized pretty quickly that some of the movements are incorrect. Well there are probably some minor mistakes, but nothing that could fuck me up, lol. I'm paranoid of injuries so I did some research for most common mistakes in most exercises I do, like the bench press and squat. I started in June, but was slacking a lot and was going to England for longer than a month so I did everything pretty lightly. I think the fault was in triceps rope pulldown. Every rep hurt both of my shoulders and I found a solution in the end of August. Since then whenever I did pushups my shoulders were a bit irritated. I guess the load was too much. Overhead motions hurt so I stopped doing any shoulder related exercises and one armed handhops. The pump from handhops was far greater than any other shoulder exercise tho Otherwise any other movement in breakdance didn't harm me. I pretty much can do anything without pain besides some overhead motions. It's gotten a lot better so I'll get back to shoulders next week, just to play it safe. Hopefully I won't have any complications in the future. Need to make a schedule . Currently my goal is to squat and bench my bodyweight. I just want to get stronger and a bit bigger. I weighted 64 kilos when I started and I want to get to 70 kg. I'm currently at 66. I eat really inconsistently some days because I can't cook so I'll probably reach my goals by February. I'm pretty good at bodyweight already because I breakdance. I can almost do advanced exercises, although I have some weak points. I'm bad at pulling exercises. The reason I want to switch to bodyweight workouts is to gain a better control and mobility of my body. I think it will just blend in with breakdancing. I'm aiming for mastering the planche by the end of 2017 or maybe by the end of summer. Depends when I start bodyweight. If my theory is correct few of my powermoves will get 2 times easier and more consistent when I master it. I'll send a pic when I'm not ashamed of my skinny body I still have a long way to go.
I fell down to 90kg now, the summer cut was real Prolly gonna bulk it up to 105 this year

Also, it's my second year now, the first one I finished with 9.125 (second best in uni).
and oh, it's software engineering
Jesus work has been a bloody pain tbh with you... I drink WAY to much coffee aha.

Should be off work for awhile thank god aha
Rythm smells like Cheese
#ENVYONTOP