ES Recruitment Drive
Well I know akravt, he is okay guy, haven't watched the replays though. And also I am like 98% sure that the custom belt is not legit. No info on the volkhov guy, haven't watched his replays either, might do when/if I am on PC. Neutral on both.
(\__/)
(=','=)
E[:]||||[:]3
(''')_(''')
Last edited by AssassinPro; Oct 21, 2014 at 10:14 PM.
golf
Yes, I bought a belt, but not for a show. I bought for the sake of myself, itself to make the belt. After our last game with you I trained. Well, I will wait for the following comments
Well in Mega my previous clan i was War leader and me with the help of Opticmoose and FunGi brought the clan from 106 to 86 before it sadly became inactive. but i'd be willing to meet you in game anytime today and put my tori where my mouth is if you're down for that??
Maybe we should start making awesome jokes any time someone applies like in most other recruitment threads of dead inactive clans?
golf
Agreed
"*bursts into tears* I can't talk about it! It's so horrible! They were-- they were-- the milk! Oh God, the milk!."
Originally Posted by Volkhov View Post
Well in Mega my previous clan i was War leader and me with the help of Opticmoose and FunGi brought the clan from 106 to 86 before it sadly became inactive. but i'd be willing to meet you in game anytime today and put my tori where my mouth is if you're down for that??

I have a feeling you will get bored here and leave like some of our latest members have done. What do you have to say to that?
Parkour like you've never seen before:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=423045
Originally Posted by xlr84life View Post
I have a feeling you will get bored here and leave like some of our latest members have done. What do you have to say to that?

With all do respect Mr xlr84life sir no offense intended, but i probably would'nt have app'd for this clan if I even thought i would get "bored". I mean this is a "dead inactive clan" after all.
Last edited by Volkhov; Oct 24, 2014 at 04:52 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump