ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by EntryPoint View Post
I'm guessing that nose is supposed to be your goblin nose?

You're a very sharp one! You can get two shiny stickers for that astute observation! :^)
-----
Originally Posted by Gambi321 View Post
A replay:

+ Spar with Rudolph (cuz Kingoblin wants to see it)

That choke ending looked sick, always thought about putting some realistic looking grappling into a spar, will have to try playing around with it in single player
Last edited by Kingoblin; Nov 18, 2015 at 09:40 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Leader of the Mighty Democratic Goblin Empire. Long may it reign.
At first I bet 100 and won 260 something, then 500 and won 850 something, it only got worse, I just kept winning! 1000-2670, 5000-11000 then 20000-48000, and then the metaphorical Fire Nation attacked.
I started to lose, and LOSE hard. I bet another 20000 and lost, then again and lost, then 10000 and lost, then my last 700, and lost. So earned enough to bet and lost within 3 frames.
I have a Problem.... I going to rehab.
Please NEVER let me bet on anything again!
It is quite Toasty in hell... Wouldn't you agree?
Originally Posted by NotTiffany View Post
My friends, I have a Gambling issue. I have discovered how to bet and earn money and I May be in trouble.
At first I bet 100 and won 260 something, then 500 and won 850 something, it only got worse, I just kept winning! 1000-2670, 5000-11000 then 20000-48000, and then the metaphorical Fire Nation attacked.
I started to lose, and LOSE hard. I bet another 20000 and lost, then again and lost, then 10000 and lost, then my last 700, and lost. So earned enough to bet and lost within 3 frames.
I have a Problem.... I going to rehab.
Please NEVER let me bet on anything again!

How is that a problem?
And believe me, you'll bet again xD
Last edited by Gambi; Nov 19, 2015 at 02:20 PM.
Name/Username:majdi,majdiben

free time:gaming

things i like:gaming soccer and playing with friends

mods i like:mushu-kickbox-joustingfixed

belt:black belt

why i want to join:because it is a very talented clan

active in war:yes

active:thursday friday and saturday
Smoking wees everyday ��