Toribash
Pfff... I'm at 400k tc with some items now.
I still didn't get the refund of 122k and Reaps loan payback of 30k, that are almost silly amounts for me already.
I want meh mone beck, Reap!

Did you guys know that Blade is a god?

Edit: They actually reported it... http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?p=8711185 lmfao
Last edited by Gambi; May 18, 2016 at 07:03 PM.
Gambi i thought i was the guy with a lot of money but now i'm really poor even if i need full joints for my set

Btw It's mah Burp day
Happy birthday knakkers

I lost my 550k and I noticed that toribash became boring... I mean I used all of the potential this game had for me, but now it's just not interesting anymore. One of the main reasons I kept playing this game is the nice ingame currency, but playing this game only for money became boring aswell.

So... Do you guys know any REALLY good game I can play? Preferably with a nice ingame currency.
Gambi i think you're doing too much bets or money things but you shoud play more like Spar, Parkour , uke bashing stuff like that cause when i see you in game you're always on betting servers so try other things
Attached Files
Fawffr.rpl (187.6 KB, 4 views)
Hmmm don't know why you are so interested in ingame currency xD
If you quit toribash, please stay in the clan. It would suck if we never seen you ever again.

So a game with trading and cool ways of earning ingame currency...
I'm not too interested in games like that usually, seems kind of uh boring/tedious/Grindy.

Games I recommend

Last edited by Boaplitas; May 20, 2016 at 06:26 PM.
By nice/strong currency, I mean stuff that is actually worth something. So... If you can't trade it then it isn't worth anything (unless you are able to sell accouts, what I don't like and is probably not allowed)

And I mean.. I could've bought the controller + Rocket league for my toricredits easilly lol
Orrrr 4 times Nuclear Throne
I got most of the tc in like 2 or 3 days aswell...

(Rates are about 15k/$ and 10k/$ for steam cash)
Last edited by Gambi; May 20, 2016 at 06:44 PM.
Games that involve currency like that are usually bad. Like mobile games.
Fawffr was slow and twitchy. Dm was kinda meh too. Only 1?
I don't know both of them. And I mean toribash is a pretty good game and it has a nice currency. TF2 and CS:GO, for example have currencies aswell, but I don't like them and they are steam games aswell.
I have at least over 3000 hours in toribash and that's the absolute minimum, it could be twice as much.I need to move on lol
Last edited by Gambi; May 23, 2016 at 06:03 PM.