Toribash
Original Post
[Game]Terraria
Terraria is a land of adventure! A land of mystery! A land that's yours to shape, defend, and enjoy. Your options in Terraria are limitless. Are you an action gamer with an itchy trigger finger? A master builder? A collector? An explorer? There's something for everyone.

Start by building basic shelter, then dig for Ore and other resources. Discover and craft up to 300 Weapons of magic, ranged, and melee varieties, as well as armor, and use them to battle hundreds of different enemies. Soon you'll be going head-to-head with any of a dozen enormous bosses. Go fishing, ride a mount, find floating island, build houses for helpful Npcs, and much, much more.

Wiki

It's a really fun 2D game, really. Just try the game and if you can survive, you might enjoy play the game and cant stop playing. I recommend you guys to play multiplayer with friends, it's a lot more fun in that way.

List of member/non-member that own and play the game:
PC:
Raiken
Kyure
Sparky
Lust
Reta
Sc1ence01

Mobile:
Lust

(Click for their steam's profile)
Last edited by Raiken; Mar 19, 2016 at 09:57 AM.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
I own it. I hear there is a new update, have yet to play it. Anyone gotten a chance?
I haven't played Terraria for quite some time, I'd be keen to play it some time with you guys! I don't think I've got my character saved anymore so I'd have to start from scratch but I go up to the Moon God guy and just literally didn't stand a chance against him.
once you defeat wof you probably think you're the best at the game.

i played it, but i only defeated one hardcore boss, skeletron prime. Fucking sister deleted my world full of rare itemstuffs.

I love killing the mimic monster because it drops insane items. I got a hamdrax once, but the world was deleted, etc.
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
Still got my char with Excalibur and what not. :^)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god

isn't that the weapon crafted from four different swords, yeah?
lol, im just standing here with my tungsten sword XD (im such a newb in terraria)

lol, i was sooooo happy when i survived the blood moon XD

also, what version are you using bros?
Weirdest Tori in Toribash
<Diuwaybuns> Toribash is unprotected sex
I just downloaded the most recent version, I'm keen to Terraria and Teamspeak right now if anyone's interested. My steam is http://steamcommunity.com/id/sparkyau if you haven't already got me as a friend.
wait, are we talking about mobile or PC?

I play mobile. I'm gonna download the pc version soon, and we should play sparky.

What's the latest version again?