Toribash
Original Post
Halloween ST items and mods!
Hi!
Spooky time!

Welcome this year's Halloween items and mod theme!
Shiai Token Exchange

This time there are 7 Shiai Items available and they are all tradeable!
Yeah, you don't need to get the Ultimate Box this time to be able to sell ST items this Halloween, but with Ultimate Box you'll receive two additional 3D items that aren't available in single-item boxes.

We have also added a new type of 3D items - Tombstone, which is a floor item and would remain static when you move.

Tombstone and Button Eyes models created by Platavion.

Replay by Karbn

In addition to ST items, we have also changed belt-restricted, tourney and quick room mods to spooky ones!
Don't worry though, game rules haven't been changed and are the same as in main mods.

Credits to Reta for making the outstanding graveyard setting.

Replay by BlueEvil & Death20
Originally Posted by Platavion View Post
They're not that same item

oh wow I misread, I thought you were telling me they weren't the same item. Missed that other word completely

Originally Posted by Platavion View Post
The demon wings are one single entity (unlike drake wings), and yes they are already used in previous Halloween events

Thanks for the info man, that helped alot
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
Originally Posted by Karbn View Post
oh wow I misread, I thought you were telling me they weren't the same item. Missed that other word completely

Thanks for the info man, that helped alot

Np but i meant that they aren't the same, drake wings and demon wings are 2 different items lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
my biggest sin is inactivity
Will the previous shia token item exchange force/relax color return?I just got enough shia tokens for what i wanted ,but u know its gone n shit now.