Toribash
damn, the stuff you all did was physical.
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
Subjected myself to mental torture from the Koreans for 12 months. I came back and was like a rock with my mental toughness. I can also now only count to 5.
Unhealthiest thing i've done?
I was putting away trampolines at work (they are huge trampolines) and one of the metal poles on the wheels flung, did a 180 spin and bashed my head, i have a scar on my forehead now from it, i did not have a concussion, no mind loss, nothing, was just bleeding everywhere. So i'm basically a VERY lucky person xD
Originally Posted by Maximus View Post
Unhealthiest thing i've done?
I was putting away trampolines at work (they are huge trampolines) and one of the metal poles on the wheels flung, did a 180 spin and bashed my head, i have a scar on my forehead now from it, i did not have a concussion, no mind loss, nothing, was just bleeding everywhere. So i'm basically a VERY lucky person xD

hey something similar happened to me when i was a stupid kid
i kinda was trying to walk around and i failed a step, my forehead bashed a edge and i was rushed to the hospital. now i have a half inch mark on my forehead forever
não dói joca
tried to do a back flip off a fence, broke my arm. Put my finger in the door hinge and closed the door, had to get a metal rod put in my finger for a while to stabilize it. Attempted another back flip, broke arm again. (When I was a little kid I was very dumb)
I tried to hang off a high cliff as well a few years ago, broke my wrist because I slipped.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Originally Posted by patrickooo View Post
I tried to hang off a high cliff as well a few years ago, broke my wrist because I slipped.

holy shit are you a stuntman or something
não dói joca
I liked trying tricks which sometimes did work, this time the trick didn't work.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
I saw a car that looked like it was from Mad Max driving through my town, it was dark red and black, with spikes on it, it also had massive bold letters on the wind screen that spelt "SEND NUKES" lmfao

Behind it was a bike version too, dark red and black with spikes on it and the dude who was on the bike had a spike helmet, all black and just looked menacing lol
Originally Posted by Karbn View Post
Subjected myself to mental torture from the Koreans for 12 months. I came back and was like a rock with my mental toughness. I can also now only count to 5.

Uhh what? How?
-----
I don't really remember the most unhealthy thing i did, but probably was playing with fire(and deodorant) and ending up almost burning my old house because i didn't notice fire was spreading and also almost killing a cat and some baby hamsters
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592