Ranking
Hi my names is kitty and i will not be using any other accounts! My timezone is GMT-6. I am fairly active both on the forums and in-game and I will be trying to become more active as time passes. You may not know who i am because i just got a name change today from kittykut to kitty. My most played mod is aikido, but i also love lenshu. Im a decent player and would like to help out during wars and what not. Im 17 and almost always on the internet. I have been playing toribash for many years and have become a pretty well-rounded player. Im looking to join night because the people seem cool as night.
Last edited by Kitty; Mar 16, 2017 at 06:54 AM.
My way or no way, totalatarian.
Hello, im not a member but this is my point of view on your application

As the closest ally to this clan, this would be a great addition to the clan, the app was simple but quite interesting, good job. This is not a vote, since im not a member but still I could be a future night, its pretty obvious you got potential so hope the leaders pick you up.

Feel free to ask the leaders for the discord invite so you can meet everyone, they are pretty cool guys and pretty chill. Ask me anything if you have doubt about them, I know them perfectly :-)
Last edited by Theory; Mar 16, 2017 at 05:32 AM.

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club
Originally Posted by Kitty View Post
Hi my names is kitty and i will not be using any other accounts! My timezone is GMT-6. I am fairly active both on the forums and in-game and I will be trying to become more active as time passes. You may not know who i am because i just got a name change today from kittykut to kitty. My most played mod is aikido, but i also love lenshu. Im a decent player and would like to help out during wars and what not. Im 17 and almost always on the internet. I have been playing toribash for many years and have become a pretty well-rounded player. Im looking to join night because the people seem cool as night.

Promising app for sure, I'll send you a link to our discord and you can talk to us, we are usually pretty active in the discord so if you wanna hang out with us or just play some games the discord is a perfect place for that!
Originally Posted by 2ruD View Post
Promising app for sure, I'll send you a link to our discord and you can talk to us, we are usually pretty active in the discord so if you wanna hang out with us or just play some games the discord is a perfect place for that!

Thank you! i cant talk in the discord for some reason.
My way or no way, totalatarian.
Originally Posted by Kitty View Post

Honestly, I don't know you, never saw you play, but you have a decent app although I'm just a member. I'm giving my opinion, I think you can be good for Night. If the leaders like you, I like you. Maybe we can be friends Bro.
"Opinion." Hope I'm not breaking any rules.
I want to join because you guys seem like a very well organized team and you guys seem like you are fun to play with. My time zone is EST and I am decently active on the forums. Overall, I think that I would fit in great with this team and would love to be part of it, Thanks for reading my application.
NIBBAS

Sorry but you´re rejected. The app was to simple and I dont think you have the enough experience for the clan. Try again in 1 week.

Former [Crooks]
Thats not how the applications work. We are looking for forum and ingame based players. You need to improve your forum activity and post level.

Try again in 1 week. PM me if you have any doubt

Former [Crooks]
i say Yes to Kitty's App

But for NIBBAS its a no
as Spcr said. Try out in another week m8.
We wish you all good luck.