Toribash
Nobody gonna try 9 frames ? ;P

Jokes aside
Gonna do an amazin event out of that tc

But ...
Rfifan are you ready to defend the highest skeet record ?
Want some competition
Last edited by Jaker; Aug 16, 2017 at 10:52 PM.
I am equally impressed and terrified by how much discipline you must have to do this kind of shit regularly

fucking germans dude
I enjoy to make those replays >:
And I hope some lazy ass'es like Rfifan and pusga would give me something to chew on ... other than the most dm's in one hit record ... DAMNIT pusga , that record was my baby and you took it away
Last edited by Jaker; Nov 27, 2020 at 09:14 AM.
it's motivating when you see a Jaker thread with dr manhattan replay black magic bullshit superpowers explode uke in 1 frame but demotivating when you look at the book of records and realise most records are too boring or impossible (plus I am also more lazy now)

I was looking at some records today but if I cant beat it in less than a day I always get bored and give up (boomhit record is the exception)
I will probably try 9dm some more but most records are ridiculous optimised by now
oh yeah
Originally Posted by Jaker View Post
But ...
Rfifan are you ready to defend the highest skeet record ?
Want some competition

you said that like 8 months ago.

also I'm not going for any records atm. the only one I really have on my radar is highest assisted jump. only record that interests me atm. about .50 away, then got stuck. haven't worked on it in about 6 months. so I might give it a shot again the next 2 days since I have free time then

-----
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
it's motivating when you see a Jaker thread with dr manhattan replay black magic bullshit superpowers explode uke in 1 frame but demotivating when you look at the book of records and realise most records are too boring or impossible (plus I am also more lazy now)

NOTHING IS BORING ABOUT HIGHEST JUMP. IT'S THE MOST PRESTIGIOUS AND OPTIMIZED DISTANCE RECORD IN THE BOOK
Last edited by Rfifan; Aug 17, 2017 at 09:23 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
if you play the replay at half speed it almost looks normal
you're on thin ice, pal
Originally Posted by Rfifan View Post
NOTHING IS BORING ABOUT HIGHEST JUMP. IT'S THE MOST PRESTIGIOUS AND OPTIMIZED DISTANCE RECORD IN THE BOOK

Im flattered
you're on thin ice, pal