Toribash
Original Post
[R] HD Cartoon Set
Payment: 20k-200k or USD

Time Expected: 3 Days - 2 Weeks

What I want:

Head:
A semi-detailed/realistic re-imagination of me onto a head texture. I'd be willing to pay for two versions of it: one with a hat and shades like this, and another with curly hair like this. I'd like the pupils to be light brown. The hair/shades should be black and the hat Vulcan. The version with shades should be a slight frown with a Titan-colored lolipop in the mouth. The version with hair should be a toothy grin. Both should have the right eyebrow cut like so.

Reference 1: me in a cover
Refrence 2: old pic, full face
Refrence 3: a sketch by me

Chest Joint Texture:
I want the back of my tori to look like it ripped it's shirt/skin to reveal a tattoo of an ankh.

Reference 1: my real life tattoo

Set:
Most of it should be Vulcan and the default color., with accents of titan and the skin color matching the head. The top of half features the rip in the back that reveals the skin and tattoo, the arms should reveal skin as well, maybe bicep down? Whatever looks good. The bottom half should feature random images, like grafiti but with plenty of empty space still.
Interest/Things I want incorporated into the Tori:
eypgtian symbols
dogs
united states marine corps
sleepy z's

GOLDEN EXAMPLE OF WHAT I WANT
you can even fix up the sketch I made above, it's kind of what i want.

Good luck for now, if your art exceeds my expectations I will definitely be willing to go above 200k. I have provided plenty of references, if you need more just pm me.
Last edited by Hell; Dec 11, 2017 at 03:14 AM.