Toribash
Original Post
(Thief) Application Center

Application:
Start out by writing up an application (free-form is preferable) and getting to know us on Discord. We go by the person behind the application so getting to know us before applying will likely benefit you.

Discord/Clan Thread
(Thief) Discord
(Thief) clan dsc
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
I thought i would stole somebody application but i luckily first one to make one. So im polish (GMT+2) guy who play since my 2nd account MasterXPL was made (2015-10-10) . I was lately very active but unfortunately clanless. In my clan history i was in:
Time For Rekt (TFR)
Zero [z]The Collectors (Collect)

Details about me:

- 17y/o
- funny
- memaestic
- Poland gurom
-
- active

My thief history:

First thing i ever stolen was my friend's toy car. I was 6 when i did that. And then i noticed my gift. Gift to not being able to leave to myself any thing i stole. I was trying and trying. I stolen mom's credit card to buy some snacks. I bought her bouquet of roses from my pocket and apologise. I stolen friend's pen. I bought him 2. There was more and more thing i stolen and gave back. But this time i wont. I will steal a place in this clan and i wont give it back!
omae wa mou shindeiru
Please post an actual application, then we may consider.
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Hello guys, i am here to steal your hearts too but no homo aha, srs not srs aha, maybe a bit aha, anyways, i like your clan a lot and yeah, i like it..... a lot, did i mention a lot?
i started playing this game in 2011 since i was 11 years old, haven't rly accomplished anything while i been here. i have been in clans like [Omega], old [Aeon], [l] but most notably in [Hunters], i couldn't stay there for long but the time i was in there i enjoyed it cause there was this one guy who always used to play with me and stuff R.I.P thepitcher or whatever his excact name was, great guy tho, he doesn't play anymore.
am also 10th dan black belt with 2k posts, kinda good at lenshu i guess
Sorry i don't got much to say because your beauty leaves me speechless, you stole my heart.
Posted for discussion.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Originally Posted by GAYest View Post
Hello guys, i am here to steal your hearts too but no homo aha, srs not srs aha, maybe a bit aha, anyways, i like your clan a lot and yeah, i like it..... a lot, did i mention a lot?
i started playing this game in 2011 since i was 11 years old, haven't rly accomplished anything while i been here. i have been in clans like [Omega], old [Aeon], [l] but most notably in [Hunters], i couldn't stay there for long but the time i was in there i enjoyed it cause there was this one guy who always used to play with me and stuff R.I.P thepitcher or whatever his excact name was, great guy tho, he doesn't play anymore.
am also 10th dan black belt with 2k posts, kinda good at lenshu i guess
Sorry i don't got much to say because your beauty leaves me speechless, you stole my heart.

sorry but we wont be accepting you at this time.
feel free to try again in a week!
Howdy Thief

I'm worm, a former member of Thief and current milf lover. I asked to join your Toribash clan on your discord, but Typhoon said something about an application so I paid the Asian kid across the street to write this application for me. I'm from Louisiana, home of absolutely nothing. Some basic shit about me:

I've been banned a lot, but that was a few years ago and I don't have the energy to actually do dumb shit anymore lmaoo.

I'm going to school to be a nurse. I'm in my first semester and currently failing 4 out of 5 of my classes B^D

that's about it, plz accept me into toribash clen
Last edited by Worm; Oct 9, 2019 at 05:08 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Application
I am going to be short and too the point I am Jelaun, I am 15 years old and I live in Jamaica. I feel that I am very personable, though at times I can be a bit difficult I usually have great intentions. I am very strict when it comes to clan situations, I like a clean board and just enjoy when things move along nicely. So if I seem like I am a bit to much just throw me a warning or two and I will tone it down.Im Pretty good at aikido,abd and mushu/boxshu.I am not toxic and i am easy to get along with.