Ranking
Hello my name is Dj(djonfire29),i was wondering if i could join this awesome responsable clan i have some new friends here like uncle and butler but now that bestever is joining another.My favorite mods are aikido,aikidobd,taekkyon,taekwondo,lenshu,wushu,et c.im 14,im nice,im friendly,i mostly like to play toribash but i also play ps3 mw3,skyrim PSN Djonfire_29.i was wanting to join this clan becuase of the responsable owners the nice contrast of how they are working on getting people in and stuff.belt brown
Last edited by djonfire29; Oct 3, 2012 at 06:30 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by djonfire29 View Post
Hello my name is Dj(djonfire29),i was wondering if i could join this awesome responsable clan i have some new friends here like uncle and butler but now that bestever is joining another.My favorite mods are aikido,aikidobd,taekkyon,taekwondo,lenshu,wushu,et c.im 14,im nice,im friendly,i mostly like to play toribash but i also play ps3 mw3,skyrim PSN Djonfire_29.i was wanting to join this clan becuase of the responsable owners the nice contrast of how they are working on getting people in and stuff.belt brown

Well, we can take you as a trial, but, could you please get black belt?
You're skill is good, understandable English, but i don't like your belt, we could make an exception, but please, play few more games to get black belt.
Hey Rust
I'm Aunte

I'm white belt and i'm just wearing my new account. it's seems to be harmful to be in this clan.
Uncle is old player and i know he have lots of experience to bring this clan success. I used to play lots of mod, but their not increasing my skill. So i decided to play just a few mod like Aikido, AikidoBD, Wushu/Brushu, Lenshu, ninjutsu, Rb_Greykido.

I play Toribash all day, and i bring my activeness to here so this clan won't die fast.
Donation also include. That's the benefits if i'm here.

I have GF and she's so pretty + no one can't take her from mine ! I love to hangout with friends/GF, futsal, basketball, voli and PS3.

Just for sure, if my English hard to understand, my bad.
I'm asian.... So i hope you understand.

P.S. I'm not white belt. Just made this account and starting now i'll use this account.
Thanks ~ Aunte
Last edited by Aunte; Oct 4, 2012 at 06:17 AM.
Originally Posted by Aunte View Post
Hey Rust
I'm Aunte

I'm white belt and i'm just wearing my new account. it's seems to be harmful to be in this clan.
Uncle is old player and i know he have lots of experience to bring this clan success. I used to play lots of mod, but their not increasing my skill. So i decided to play just a few mod like Aikido, AikidoBD, Wushu/Brushu, Lenshu, ninjutsu, Rb_Greykido.

I play Toribash all day, and i bring my activeness to here so this clan won't die fast.
Donation also include. That's the benefits if i'm here.

I have GF and she's so pretty + no one can't take her from mine ! I love to hangout with friends/GF, futsal, basketball, voli and PS3.

Just for sure, if my English hard to understand, my bad.
I'm asian.... So i hope you understand.

P.S. I'm not white belt. Just made this account and starting now i'll use this account.
Thanks ~ Aunte

Could you explain why are you using new account?
Why you can't play with old one?
Name: twistedmaze Belt: orange. Rank: 17000- 18000. Why I want to join: because it is a respectful and skillful clan. Contribute to rust: I will contribute by helping your clan in many ways and I will donate tc oftenly. To the bank.
Originally Posted by twistedmaze View Post
Name: twistedmaze Belt: orange. Rank: 17000- 18000. Why I want to join: because it is a respectful and skillful clan. Contribute to rust: I will contribute by helping your clan in many ways and I will donate tc oftenly. To the bank.

No.
I can't explain it, it sort of privacy.

It's not because banned or something.
Just a privacy.
No need to be Rush
Originally Posted by Aunte View Post
I can't explain it, it sort of privacy.

It's not because banned or something.
Just a privacy.

Just tell your ex account, don't really need fags here.
Not saying you're a fag, but, just want to know your ex account.
Aunte, here's the thing, If we don't know your other account, how do we know if you still play on it and you're just Multi-clanning?
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?