Toribash
Original Post
[R] Gondola hands
paying 25k for someone to make a cartoony gondola hand texture set

both hands need to be unique and one gondola needs to be winking and the other looks happy

any color will do but preferably a brownish color

for those who don't know what a gondola is:

here

all it needs to be are the faces where the front part of the hand is
My aunt has 2 great big personalities (boobies), and i love playing with them all night long
i'll try , i think i'll pass
Last edited by PavoR; May 19, 2018 at 11:36 AM.

Bop

whoops, i meant like the sides, but if you can add faces on all sides, i'll be willing to pay more. also can you make it more cartoony styled with different emotions?
Last edited by Papa; May 19, 2018 at 11:45 AM.
My aunt has 2 great big personalities (boobies), and i love playing with them all night long
uh like on each side of the hands make them like one side is an angry gondola, another is a sad gondola, an autistic looking gondola, etc
By cartoonish, can you give me an example of the style, because to me, the thing i drew is cartoonish. I could make it look realistic if you want o:
ig it is cartoony but can you make the eyes look like they're a bit round by shading them a lil bit