Toribash
im nerfpls; gmt -4. i main abd and boxshumushu, but i am not too shabby in lenshu3ng/rk-mma. lately i've been pretty inactive in tb bc i've been on fortnite or tf2. sometimes i hang out in duel servers but otherwise i haven't played a game in a while. it would be pretty easy to unrust, if there is any rust, and i would be a viable asset for clan league. when i used to be active in toribash, i worked a lot on improving my levelheadedness and almost never get angry enough to talk a lot of shit in chat (brawlhalla helped with this too). basically i learned that being toxic solves nothing, and that it's just a game that can be competitive at times. when clan league comes about i'll be more active and will try to be even after it, even though im pretty burnt out of this game right now. anyways there's not much to say. im pretty good at this game and im not toxic. and im pretty chill to talk to with certain topics like nba and stuff.

edit: forgot to mention that i've done some dumbass stuff on the forums before, but that was because i just did not care at all and i was bored. won't happen again
Last edited by Nerfpls; Jun 17, 2018 at 06:27 PM.
Hiya Obey

can I have obey membership pls

So heres my stats

I have a 2.3 K/D

I can do a 360 backfleep

My penis is 4 inches long

I once at two cups of peanut butter

I like the color orange

I can squat 23 1/2 lbs

Id like to be a part of obey because I'm really good at making fun of jobo losing to emus and dueling.

I am 100% active 20% of the time so that's good

I like you Jobo

So.
Like.
Accept me pls.
I'd am the next Swexx

I swear
or not
maybe that's not the best

oh well.

Accept me pls and I will give you my left tesicle

My English is rally gud

I can speak 4 words in Spanish

2 in Japan language

So pls accept me kthnks
Hey, my name is Redd, or oOMEGLES ingame (Looking to get his changed asap), I'm 19 years of age and live on a small island is the south of the UK called the Isle of Wight GMT (+00), I'm currently in full time education studying a Extended Diploma Commercial Music. I've been playing the game since 2012 but have been inactive for the past year or so. I have a lot of experience in and around the game with a few thousand hours in-game, I'm currently 4th dan black belt but plan on playing daily to get back to my original ability and then further to become better than before. I met my peak of the game back in 2014 when I was apart of the clan [Origin] Reaching the top 15 within my belts leader board. It's at this point I met Hattersin and Cheshyre in a clan war between Obey and Origin. After this started messaging them along with a few other members and due to the path in-which Origin was going down, I expanded my avenue's to find another clan starting with Obey as I was acquainted with a few members already, I believe I was originally accepted but due to my education I stopped playing the game very shortly after my trial period had finished which led to me being removed from the clan. I then shortly returned a few months later and have been playing on and off for the past 3 years. I've now today decided to make the return and found myself looking once again for a clan, I'm hoping at which point Hattersin and Cheshyre remember my old face along with some other members and would be willing to accept me back regarding I show promise as I say I will. As I have only reinstalled the game once again today, I have no replays but I hope that my ability is not forgotten from the past and am happy to play anyone. I left this game relentless grinding ABD and that's still where I find myself. I'm currently a 4th Dan Black Belt. As I mentioned I'm in full time education but now due to the term time find myself facing a 3 month summer holiday, which I'm intending fully on streaming and playing video games, I currently stream daily from 5PM GMT +0 over at Twitch.tv/Rxdd_ and one of my VOD's include me typing this Application if any of you wish to watch my thought process? Maybe, I don't know. I'm very straight forward but easy going when it comes to conversation and have and endless supply of unneeded knowledge. I'm also experience using Editing software such as Photoshop, Gimp and Lightroom. As well as production including ableton and Pro Tools. But anyway, I'm Redd, I hope you consider my application thoroughly and the outcome is positive. If you wish to contact me privately, my discord is Rxdd_#6175 and my skype is live:o_omegles .

Kind Regards,

Redd.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Remember where you came from
Join Origin Apply Here
instagram.com/ReddMarshUK
illuminati: "You got mad followers Redd"
Zeus: "He's the shit"

question
you said in the betting server today that you were a vet returning home
whats that about?
PM me with any and all questions
Hattersin,

It was merely a joke as I'm an older player, playing since 2009, (2012 on this account) and I had taken a break from the game for the past year, so as I implied a vet returning home. A veteran player, coming back to the game.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Remember where you came from
Join Origin Apply Here
instagram.com/ReddMarshUK
illuminati: "You got mad followers Redd"
Zeus: "He's the shit"

Dylan slapped on the ass and denied
Omegles, you're under discussion
PM me with any and all questions