ES Recruitment Drive
My gae replay was stiff because it was for a chllange me and my friends did and I don't have that many good replays right now Thanks for looking at my application regardless and I hope I can improve and get in one day

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR3..._as=subscriber is my channel I am currently working on edits I am trying to put most of my attention on editing so maybe I can get better at that as well but I just mainly like to play with effects and try to sync the velocity as good as I can
<3
you have my yus boy
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

No.
you're very close to being good enough to join vector, and i implore you to keep improving and applying to vector! but as of right now, you don't require the skills needed for my vote.

clean up your movements and continue down the path you're on, you're a pinch away from meeting the standards. watch your arm movements especially. you have the flow for sure, but your general positioning of your arms and legs are off and need work. stick around and work with us, you'll get there in no time.

my vote isnt final, others still have to vote as well
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
I still haven't seen the replays yet (still shopping for clothes for my graduation this friday). However, going off of what others have been saying, I think my opinion should still be said. Keep in mind that this may change once I see the replays myself.

When I applied for Vector, I got somewhat of the same response from people. "Close, but not close enough." Compared to my movement now, back then I was stiff beyond belief and the only thing going for me was my balance (on ground and in air). However, I still got in with a replay that I believe still didnt show my full potential. Either way, I got into Vector because of it (i posted a better replay afterwards, which made me feel better •u•) What I'm hearing from everyone really just reminded me of when I applied. I was pretty much a beginner replaymaker that only had a good sense of balance and tori manipulation (not uke, that's different). I was a one trick pony, only being able to mas. Yet, even though I only knew one thing, I still got in. I improved the longer I stayed here, and it's gotten me to where I am now. So I'm hoping that Keshoi gets to have the same experience. Currently I'm neutral about this, but I'm leaning towards a yes. Hopefully your replays make me scream yes
¿?
Originally Posted by Karbn View Post
No.
you're very close to being good enough to join vector, and i implore you to keep improving and applying to vector! but as of right now, you don't require the skills needed for my vote.

clean up your movements and continue down the path you're on, you're a pinch away from meeting the standards. watch your arm movements especially. you have the flow for sure, but your general positioning of your arms and legs are off and need work. stick around and work with us, you'll get there in no time.

my vote isnt final, others still have to vote as well

I agree with him tho, would be really comforting to us if you bring some new stuff, but work hard on it

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

by the way, get your ass ready to work if you really want to join

once you've joined you're probably going to be trial member and you'll have a week to impress us again. But this time with quality posting/activity (which also means replays if possible)

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I tried to trick and it wasn't that bad but I still need work. application or not criticism is appreciated thank you.

And another video is coming out featuring vectors own Lloyd54321 he made a crap edit about me a year or two ago. even though it wasn't that good I am returning his kindness with a video
Attached Files
Trickin.rpl (195.0 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Keshoihut; Jun 18, 2018 at 12:00 AM.
<3
bro, you moves are kinda "just doing shit", y'know?

I'm just the same as you but try making more controlled moves we can actually tell how far your "skills" go. Keep it up and I'm sure you can make it :^)
-----
OwO also, you can pm me or add me on discord (we have a #social thread, you can find my contact there) and I'll surely help you or at least give my opinion about what you're doing, just count on me
Last edited by Lionet; Jun 18, 2018 at 01:03 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]