Ranking
playin' basketball wit yo' bitch
now she just wants to french kiss
I put that basket ball in her pussy
:^)
King C, the 17 years old prodigy has revolutionized rap forever with his album "Fire". The album has been critically acclaimed to have strong production and lyricism fully comparable to Taylor Swift's more oldskool album "Speak Now".
Despite fan attempts to brand themselves as "ironic listeners", the artist has stated that the album is intended to be taken fully seriously, and anyone who brands himself as an "ironic listener" is a fucktard and a pleb.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
i put a garden hose in your hoe DAMN
“Aaah rum zum zum aaah rum zum zum booly booly booly booly booly rum zum zum”
The fruit ninja decap at one sundred frames was really greagood, you hasten in many when oooponent does arm. The one nacho that was not the swipe was the thing at fifty eleven ten and 33, that was really bad because the otter leaked onto the carpet and now everything flow is twitchy, twitch at ten was not good but replay has good flow and i likes the grab manip at frame sticks hundred and sticks. If you stood with ahmed, I could understand the bomb hits but unfortunately please is not that thanks you so alas, we will never see the light of day again.
pacquiao
Hi Zayzay
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore