Ranking
Originally Posted by Hattersin View Post
link those vids boi, i need to see this man beat metal

Its all over Instagram https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/4/5...ttack-mma-news

Originally Posted by Moop View Post
Max is awesome for saving the weekend but khabib is gunna smash him. Then again, I can't think of any other replacement that khabib wouldn't also smash...

Super hyped for this card, a lot of good stuff on it. And the fightpass prelims are being opened by zabit magomedsharipov!

Yea its gonna be a good card and this year in general. Yea max is gonna get wasted and he is throwing away his fight streak but oh well.

My boy Israel is fighting in the next fight night YO
I apologise for this post.
The card is officially ruined
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
Hahaha I agree this is the biggest shambles of a UFC ever fake belts everywhere and unlegit fights
Dont even feel like watching it anymore. Just gonna play ufc 2 because 3 sucks.
I reckon UFC 3 is algood when u get into it it's just a bit more difficult but when u start learning it all it gets a lot better but yea 2 is awesome. I'll probably still watch it causeim an addict
^ idk i mean i enjoy watching his fights and i used to be a fan but hes kinda lost the plot and he ruined that whole last ufc, he is acting like a 15 year old on coke

tbh that ufc was a bit shit, rose fought well and so did Zabit
It was kinda shit, though I enjoyed Zabit and Kyle, Bochniak gained a new fan he fought with heart.
When does he fight? I'm ready for that machida vs vitor, thats a grandpa fight.