Toribash
Original Post
The one big qestion
Why hasent toribash come out with clan ranking rewards yet? its like there no reason to make a clan or to war.

Probably would bring in a more active player base to the toribash clans and overall activity of players.

Not to mention make the game more fun and interesting to war with friends.

-This should be in suggestions and ideas.
Last edited by ExtremesTwitch; May 20, 2018 at 06:44 AM.
👑
Before there are prizes for clan ranking, the Ranking system it's self should be fixed.

Right now it is flawed and being worked on and looked over. The ranking system should show how good a clan is not how many wars in a week can they accomplish.
|Team Aikido|Obey|
Originally Posted by Elmo View Post
Before there are prizes for clan ranking, the Ranking system it's self should be fixed.

Right now it is flawed and being worked on and looked over. The ranking system should show how good a clan is not how many wars in a week can they accomplish.

Is that the current ranking system?
👑
Remember to pick the right sub-forum to use; this isn't discussion material. I'll move it for you to a correct board (there's a few of them I think they'd fit into.)

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Like Elmo said, current clan ranking system is b0rk. Clans with 100, 200, 300 wars have a higher rank than those with 800, 900, 1000+ (All stars, Obey, WAPOW, Nitro,).

Until they fix it more clan esport events would be nice.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I don't think the amount of wars you've had should really make too much of a difference. Many of the wars clans like Obey, Nitro, and WAPPOW had we're a long time ago and points are depressive. So over time you need to continue to war to keep your rank. The reason they have so many is because they've done so many to stay in high tanks, but ranks don't really mean anything for a clan either.

Rank has not meant much since the original rank system, and then, it meant nothing, although it meant more then than now. Thing is a clan can do 700 wars and only win a few and still be I'm top 10 easily, because you get points regardless if you win a fight, as long as you have multiple people fight.
I agree, there should be a lot more benefits. The only thing there is now is like clan league. I think the way it ranks clans atm is decent, but it should have benchmarks, like a clan that is 100% win ratio but only has 25 wars can’t just sit on top as the best clan, but they should definitely be able to scale so much up on the leaderboard. If rewards were to be a thing I personally think giving items such as tc or clan development type of items would be best and get everyone in a clan trying to better their clan th benefit themselves