Ranking
Original Post
Rage Against the machine
Awesome, right? They got to be one of the best bands ever. (TomBeam, do not mention Slipknot or Basshunter in here.) What do you think?
Only Emos /wrists
Actually im not gonna complain bout the music. But y r u posting it in our forum? They made the Music Chat forum for a reason.(Stop criticizing my music and I wont criticise urs)
Last edited by TomBeam; Feb 27, 2009 at 09:57 PM.
This public announcement was brought to you by your friends at Degeneration X, who want to remind you that if you aren't down with that, we've got two words for ya! Suck it!
Originally Posted by TomBeam View Post
Actually im not gonna complain bout the music. But y r u posting it in our forum? They made the Music Chat forum for a reason.(Stop criticizing my music and I wont criticise urs)

Cuz. It was the most recent post in Clan Discussion when I saw it, and I just had to comment. How would you react if you saw a thread discussing your favorite band?
i was talking 2 vid
This public announcement was brought to you by your friends at Degeneration X, who want to remind you that if you aren't down with that, we've got two words for ya! Suck it!
Oh my goodness...I was hoping that a RATM thread would be on here..This band is simply amazing. Their songs have so much damn meaning and power behind their lyrics it's not even funny.
I have left Toribash, but will drop in occasionally on the forums and IRC. Still in Sigma.
Drummer, I made a ratm thread like a year ago
anyways they're awesome.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Originally Posted by War_Hero View Post
Drummer, I made a ratm thread like a year ago
anyways they're awesome.

Sorry mate, I didn't want to dwell into last year's threads. :3
I have left Toribash, but will drop in occasionally on the forums and IRC. Still in Sigma.
RATM are seriously one of the few groups of people I hold in very high regard. I listened to them first when I was about 15. As I learned more about the world, politics, war and oppression I found even more meanings behind their lyrics than before. Quite amazing, the lyrics really make you think. The music is fantastic as well. Testify and Know Your Enemy are my favorite songs of theirs.
infamous
YEAH RATM rocks.I once ´was a their gig (two year ago,maybe)and they RocKeD iT!