Ranking
Originally Posted by Uberis View Post
I disagree. It is actually a good item for Jayce. It is like having a blue buff and you can spam spells freely. Also Muramana's active is usefull for him. Many pro players in competetive games use this item. You can do a research on it. When muramana came out I noticed Dyrus using it, so I tested it out. It stacks really quickly on Jayce as you can spam spells as you have some extra mana. If you are going full tank then replace it with a defensive item. It's just my opinion though. Test that item out.

Didn't say it wasnt a good item on him, just that a good jayce player wont need it and can take a better item quicker that focuses on damage (BT/Brutalizer) rather than focus on mana. Also muramana's passive is good, but as a jayce most of your damage will be from spells and not autoattacks (you're an AD caster). Finally, most Jayces go mid by now so you get blue buff anyway. I only play Jayce in the mid lane.
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Originally Posted by Swoon View Post
This guy might be retarded. They nerfed the heal. Yes he can do a bit of burst no he isn't hard to take care of.

AP Yi still strong

Originally Posted by 2worlds View Post
Didn't say it wasnt a good item on him, just that a good jayce player wont need it and can take a better item quicker that focuses on damage (BT/Brutalizer) rather than focus on mana. Also muramana's passive is good, but as a jayce most of your damage will be from spells and not autoattacks (you're an AD caster). Finally, most Jayces go mid by now so you get blue buff anyway. I only play Jayce in the mid lane.

Pretty much the only reason to get Tear on high damage AD mids is to poke.

Its why its good on Jayce and Kha'zix, enables you to poke and still have mana for when the fight starts, but not mandatory.
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC
Originally Posted by j4nd0 View Post
Pretty much the only reason to get Tear on high damage AD mids is to poke.

Its why its good on Jayce and Kha'zix, enables you to poke and still have mana for when the fight starts, but not mandatory.

You guys are not comprehending what I am saying. First off, we're discussing Jayce here. Not kha'zix.
I've tried to explain like 5 times but it's fine. Keep building your tear even though you really dont need it on jayce.
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
You guys are not comprehending what I am saying. First off, we're discussing Jayce here. Not kha'zix.
I've tried to explain like 5 times but it's fine. Keep building your tear even though you really dont need it on jayce.

I know you don't have to build Tear on Jayce, that's why I said its not mandatory. I brought up Kha'zix because he has a similar long range AoE poke oriented ability.
Last edited by j4nd0; Mar 14, 2013 at 09:58 AM.
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC

Do you play jayce top? Would you build tear if you were playing jayce top? Top laners don't tend to get given blue.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
Originally Posted by Swoon View Post
This guy might be retarded. They nerfed the heal. Yes he can do a bit of burst no he isn't hard to take care of.

A nerf is no reason to simply drop a champion like that
They nerfed Zed's E, but I max it first non the less because it still offers high damage and utility
I just realised I have the stupidest name in the forum
Originally Posted by torismaser View Post
Beautiful, totally worth 2rp

It's worth more than 2 man. 3rp

And considering, I prefer AD Yi then ap.
hybrid yi solo bot lane all day babes.
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox