Ranking
Original Post
[Event] Take a selfie !

The objective in this event is to take a toribash looking selfie. You can take the selfie however you want, in front of a mirror or using the front camera. you can also take it wherever you want and with whoever you want, could be taken with toribash players or any random real person but you can also take it by yourself.
Once you have finished taking your picture, add tags representing the picture (you're allowed to add as many tags as you want)

Example of entry: The picture

Example of entry: The tags

links to the pictures taken from internet

-1 entry per person, you are free to change it before the deadline.
-images taken from internet are allowed but must be linked at the end of your post to avoid copywriting issues.
-no plagiarism.
-Your tori must be in the picture.
-your entry must have at least 1 tag.

I will be judging by myself.
You will be judged on how convincing the selfie is, on the originality and a good sense of humor will always boost up your chances of winning.

1st place : + 5 shiai tokens
2nd place: + 3 shiai tokens

1 month from this post. In other words, on the 29th of august

Special thanks to the Gm team for supplying the shiai tokens for 1st and 2nd place
Last edited by LeB3ast; Jul 30, 2014 at 01:04 AM.
hi
So we take pictures of ourselves and spam them on here? Sounds good, I'm in. OH! Can we do videos? Something that looks Toribashy?

By the way, I see a little flaw in this, the fact that it's a selfie really reduces what we can do. Maybe just a normal picture too but selfies will have a better chance of being winners?
Last edited by Kradel; Jul 29, 2014 at 06:56 PM.
blue
pink
Originally Posted by Kradel View Post
So we take pictures of ourselves and spam them on here? Sounds good, I'm in. OH! Can we do videos? Something that looks Toribashy?

By the way, I see a little flaw in this, the fact that it's a selfie really reduces what we can do. Maybe just a normal picture too but selfies will have a better chance of being winners?

The objective in this event is to take a "toribash looking selfie".
You basically have to imagine that your tori is holding a camera in his hands and that he wants to take a picture of himself.
No you can't do videos, you have to take a picture.
Last edited by LeB3ast; Jul 29, 2014 at 07:05 PM.
hi
Okay. And you said we can manipulate the picture too right?

Yes of course, look at the example picture.
Don't forget that if you take picture from the internet you will have to put their links at the end of your entry to avoid copywriting issues.
Last edited by LeB3ast; Jul 30, 2014 at 10:16 AM.
hi
I just want to say that so far it looks like I am the only one interested. If I am the only one who posts an entry do I get automatic first and second prize?
blue
pink
I just want to say that so far it looks like I am the only one interested. If I am the only one who posts an entry do I get automatic first and second prize?

There is a whole month to post entries and the event has just started a few hours ago. I highly doubt you will be the only one to post an entry.
hi
My jaw dropped when I saw the ST prizes ._.

rsrvd

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
I'm gonna look hideous with out my Candy Locks. (curseyouterminally) rsrvdvevervrsddd
-----
EDIT: Done. I'm fast.
-----
Tags: #drunk #bestfriends #nothingweirdhere #instabash #TB LG 3
Attached Images
compic.JPG (51.7 KB, 153 views)
Last edited by avenue; Jul 30, 2014 at 04:51 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
funny blue smiling person
please to be enjoying lowkido
let's bring minibash back!